BY ARM & HAMMER

Elizabeth M.
I swear that my teeth are instantly brighter every time after I use this toothpaste. I'm pretty sold on Arm & Hammer and recommend it to all my friends. Some people say Crest or Colgate tastes better, but I honestly don't notice the difference.
Lauren P.
The only reason I dislike this product is the Icy Mint Liquid part of this toothpast. I thought I would love this however it was just not for me at all! This was purchased at Walmart
sharon m.
Pine Beach, NJ
Purchased on sale. didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth and didint like the after taste it left in my mouth. Price is good but doesn't work for me. I wont buy it again
Vivi E.
We just weren't that into the arm and hammer toothpaste. The consistency is good, tge flavor is fine. It just doesn't leave my mouth tasting or feeling as fresh as I like.
Courtney O.
Thomasville, GA
I do not like this product. It leaves my teeth feeling weird and gritty. I was very disappointed by this product and would not recommend it to others. I will also not be repurchasing for myself. Definitely one star.
Kalsy B.
Rapid City, SD
I have tried many toothpastes and I just did not like the flavor with this one. I like my teeth to feel really clean and this just did not make the cut. I think it needs better ingredients to polish better.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I did not particularly like this pastes as often as some. I didn't like the feeling my trey had after using. I found myself having to rinse more just to get the nor do pleadamt taste or
Hope T.
Duluth, MN
Worked really good but tastes bad. I buy it all the time jsbjs jadkans jendks fje dk rrlc flel cielqna c kobdbavc vllulrlwlkzdhwhts bkcoeangjos bldnalxms coldpqjdbeos. Cosnxnlxn
Samantha C.
Carrollton, GA
Just a little too salty for me. I like to feel refreshed and like I actually brushed my teeth. I do not like grainy toothpaste and that is what this is. Not for me.
Elena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This leaves a funny taste in my mouth. My boyfriend was also not a fan. It tastes somewhat "chemically" if that makes any sense. I stick to Crest from here on out.