BY ARM & HAMMER

Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste works just fine as a basic toothpaste. I just didn't see any noticeable whitening from this toothpaste. The flavor- Icy Mint- was fine and it works fine with daily use as a regular toothpaste. Just don't expect real whitening from this brand.
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
Not sure if it was the particular one I grabbed or all of this particular design are the same, but the taste/feel? of this toothpaste compared to other brands was very harsh. Sensitive teeth users beware!
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste tastes like baking soda. It gets the job done but doesn't leave my mouth feeling clean and fresh. I wish it would have a bit of a better taste and leave you with better breath afterward.
Ashley G.
Sylvester, GA
I didn't really care for the flavor of the tooth paste. It made my teeth feel somewhat clean but it didn't whiten them at all. I have bought this twice and still wasn't all the way pleased with it.
Christine G.
This toothpaste works so well the only downside is that it is slightly "gritty" feeling but it surely does whiten your teeth! The fresh scent is pretty dull but again, it isn't very harsh and whitens your teeth! I am overall satisfied with this brand of toothpaste.
Amanda Y.
Rome, GA
I felt this toothpaste was extremely chalky and had lots of beaded mint balls in it. I think I bought it from cvs during their sale. I wouldn't buy again. I'll stick to using crest brands.
Carrie M.
Pataskala
Very gritty feel, I don't like that. It's ridiculous that a bit of baking soda is added so that the price can hiked way more than necessary. Straight baking soda is much better in its own
I have purchased this product before but I am not a big Fan. I used it until the tube was gone but I did not like it. It was very gritty and I didn't like this product. I think the alternative is better. I will not recommend this product to others.
Debbra A.
I tried this tooth paste because I beleiced the baking soda could do some good for my teeth. Unfortunately the taste was absolutely terrible. It leaves your teeth feeling clean, but the chalky taste over powers the mint. I will never use this again!
Britnie S.
Nampa, ID
The taste is great. The feel is great, I actually love this toothpaste, however. It makes my teeth super sensitive and painful. So I need to stick to a more mild tooth paste. Would recommend if your teeth are healthy. Otherwise i wouldn't recommend it.