BY ARM & HAMMER

Chelsea T.
I really enjoyed my experience with this toothpaste but it always tastes like strawberries and I don't like that part of the product
Morgan B.
London, United Kingdom
Wonderful fresh taste. Always leaves me feeling refreshed after I use it. I've noticed an increase in whiteness. Very affordable.
ellie H.
I used this tooth paste and hated it it had a gritty texture and wasn't a nice minty fresh taste overall a bad tooth paste
Ayane O.
Vancouver , BC
I know many people who use this toothpaste. It's not my favorite, and I think it's because of the taste of baking soda.
Petagay M.
St. Catherine
I have only used this product twice but it cleans really well. Definitely recommend for others to use and buy.
Shelley B.
I thought the gel toothpaste tasted a bit like medicine. Not a fan, and I won't buy again
balkiz M.
Querétaro
A excepción de este producto la marca es buena, sentía que tenía que usar demasiado producto para que hiciera una buena función y no me dejaba un buen sabor en la boca, es fácil de conseguir en cualquier supermercado y el precio es caro comparado con otras marcas