BY ARM & HAMMER

Alexis D.
I love a toothpaste that can protect and whiten my teeth. That is what this did. I was recommended this and it works great. I bought this from Walmart for an understandable price. I would purchase it again also because it worked so great and getting my teeth white and protecting them.
Paige K.
Philadelphia, PA
People hate the taste of this but it doesn't bother me. In fact I feel like I can lierally feel the clean because I can taste a bit of the active ingredient. It's a LOT less expensive than the whitening brands as well! If you don't mind the taste you should give it a shot.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I have used this product once and I don't prefer the taste. I love mint, but the texture is just weird for me. I just bought it from the grocery store and it's not something I plan to buy before. It works well for teeth whitening, but I can't handle the grittiness.
Lauren N.
Carlsbad, CA
My husband is a huge fan of this toothpaste so I decided to give it a try. I HATED the taste! You can tell there is whitening ingredients because it has that funny taste. I wouldn't purchase this again but know what other people love it. Taste is a huge thing for me.
Darlene C.
It is almost ridiculous how much I love this toothpaste. After a few months of using it, I went to the dentist and he actually said it was "nice to see someone with actually white teeth." The taste takes some adjusting to, but it is worth it for the end result.
Katie G.
Pinole, CA
Keeps my teeth extra white and is perfect for my teeth because i can be sensitive at times. Also i am allergic to a main ingredient in many toothpastes but arm & hammer does not include it. making it easy to stay clean and white with out any irritation
Allie H.
Raleigh, NC
I have sensitive gums and this was recommended to me. I didn't have a problem with how the toothpaste works but the flavor of it was way too strong and I really didn't like it. I went back to my regular crest toothpaste shortly after starting to use this.
👸 Erica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Arm & hammer is a great toothpaste and has excellent values. example, it has baking soda in it which is known to help whiten teeth, taste like most toothpaste but already has the whiting advantages so no need to purchase other advance whiting gels.
Jessica H.
Not a fan of the taste of this toothpaste!! Did not like it at all!! Left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth all day long!! I would not recommend this to any of my friends or family.... Just did not like it at all and wont ever purchase it again.....
Sabrina W.
Dunnellon, FL
I really didn't care for this brand of toothpaste. It was my first time using it and I just didn't like the flavor. I would prefer using crest. I used it twice a day. The price is about the same but would not buy it again or recommend to others.