BY ARM & HAMMER

Montana M.
Artesia, NM
Gets my teeth really white but it taste so bad and makes me gross out so therefore it's not my favorite
Katie S.
Great taste and smell. This product leaves your teeth feeling clean. Does whiten your teeth over time.
alex g.
Denver City, TX
Bought but will not buy again it was just weird I'll stuck with regular toothpaste next time instead
Catie C.
Oakdale, CA
While I love the whitening aspect, the taste is not great and needs improvement. Overall, affordable.
Rosalynn C.
Toledo, OH
I love this toothpaste. Deep cleans and leaves teeth feeling fresh and clean. Greatest toothpaste.
Nhabyla G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
me gusta mucho esta pasta el aliento queda fresco y la boca limpia. me gusta el sabor la recomiendo
Heather A.
My absolute favorite toothpaste ever !!!!! It cleans, freshens , whitens, Love Love Love !!!!!!!
Tiffany S.
I'm just not a fan of this brand. The mint flavor is very overwhelming leaving my mouth burning.
Jennifer S.
This cleans the teeth nicely but I am really not fond of the taste of it. But it does clean well.
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Also iked this product but would not purchase because I like another brand more than this one.