BY ARM & HAMMER

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Toothpaste Icy Mint Liquid Gel
This toothpaste left a gritty film on my teeth and tasted oddly like cold/cough syrup. Was not worth the cost
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is disgusting. I'm grossed out by the salty taste and it leaves a nasty after taste. Don't even go there
Jessica S.
Shelby, AL
So gross! Is never buy it again and didn't even use the whole tube. But my husband loves it. Go figure lol.
Amber R.
Villa Rica, GA
This product doesn't taste very good. It's definitely not for everyone. I'm not sure I would recommend it.
Stacey W.
Works great. Freshens breath and makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. Also can be used on stubberon zits!
Erin B.
Hated this product . I never felt like my teeth where clean, and to top it off the icy mint isn't fresh!
Sarah P.
Gahanna, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this for a brief periods and wasn't a fan. I will continue to use the same toothpaste I always do.
Michelle A.
S Williamson, KY
Left weird residue in my mouth, horrible feeling will not be using this product again. Wouldn't recommend
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
I do not like the salty aftertaste of baking soda. This product is also very gritty. Do not recommend.
Jill T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I bought this thinking it would make you teeth whiter but I couldn't stand the taste. Not my favorite!