BY ARM & HAMMER

Jaime S.
Slatington, Pa
Arm and Hammer Peroxi White is the only toothpaste my family uses. It not only cleans the best, it was a wonderful flavor.
cristina o.
Pico Rivera, CA
I hate the taste of this toothpaste and u canfeel the baking soda graules which i hate its like putting sand in your mouth.
Brooke P.
Orland, CA
This product is ok i have used it before but i prefer another one over this one. We like colgate or all natural toothpaste
Savannah R.
Duluth, GA
It was alright but too much money for it and it wasn't my favorite but it was alright ! i still think others will like it
Vanessa M.
Eh didn't love the gel I like paste better. Also this brand almost tastes like baking soda which I don't really care for
Katie W.
Lubbock, TX
Love this toothpaste! It makes you feel like you just got out of the dentist's office! You have fresh breath for hours!!
Jess F.
Glen Cove, NY
I did t like the way that this left my mouth feeling. I like Minty toothpastes. But this left more of a chalky feeling.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great toothpaste reasonably priced and leaves your mouth feeling fresh and smelling good. I purchased mine for Target.
Alyssa A.
Staten Island, NY
Hate all arm &a hammer tooth paste ! I will never use it because it taste like you are trying to swollow baking soda !
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this toothpaste! It has a fantastic minty taste and makes your mouth feel so fresh and your breath smell great!