BY ARM & HAMMER

Angela R.
Lynbrook, NY
I wasn't happy with this toothpaste. I hated the taste and I felt like it was chalky, which was weird bc it was a gel toothpaste.
Bonnie R.
Starkville, MS
Love this toothpaste. I think arm and hammer is the best tooth paste as far as clean goes- anything baking soda is a win for me.
Kim H.
Clarksville, IN
I did not feel like this toothpaste cleaned my teeth as well has crest does. I yeses most of the tube before going back to crest.
Fae E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The toothpaste was okay. However I feel as if it did not clean as well it could of. maybe I'm just used to Stronger toothpaste
Jessica P.
We don't like this toothpaste very well. It does its job but has a very gritty texture and a weird, baking soda, aftertaste.
Ann Marie C.
I like the really minty flavor of this one. It also lasts a good while for the price. Will definitely be purchasing it again
Madison P.
Florence, AL
Tasted gross and made my gums hurt really bad. Would definitely not use again. It didn't leave behind a fresh feeling at all.
Connie T.
I love this toothpaste. I actually have had people comment about how white my teeth are ask what I use to get them so white.
Chandra B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Toothpaste works well, but not a fan of the taste. I would be willing to try different flavor. But will not be getting again.
Kim B.
I had a coupon for this toothpaste, so I decided to try it. I used it twice and it went on the trash. The flavor was awful.