BY ARM & HAMMER

Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
I’m not really a fan of baking soda in my tooth paste, it’s mainly a texture thing for me but I typically go with tooth pastes that don’t have a ton of baking soda. I do however like the feeling of my teeth afterwards when I’ve used this brand before. It’s kind of expensive so I don’t really purchase this brand.
naomi r.
Chicago , IL
I’ve brought this once and it was an okay product. I thought this would definitely have more of a change on my teeth but they seemed to be the same and also my teeth in general are sensitive and I don’t believe this toothpaste did them justice.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tried this product but not satisfied so I will never use this product again. I was given this product as a free trial. First time user and only used once. My other family members didn’t like this product.
Juliana C.
Cocoa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I purchased this item while on an overnight trip and I️t was the worst tasting toothpaste I have ever tried. I️t did clean well but I hated the taste. Won’t be purchasing this again, sorry.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this to try as we are looking for new toothpaste. It is fresh and it does clean but it is a bit strong in flavor. So warning it's a bit intense which I don't prefer honestly. I'll finish it but I don't plan to repurchase.
Lindsey D.
Great flavor and leaves my mouth feeling fresh but not overwhelmed.  I am very particular about my toothpaste but decided to try this one after reading other reviews.  I think I will try it again in the future.
Maggie E.
This whites your teeth with in a few days of using it. I use it twice a day and it makes a big difference in the color of my teeth. I have bought it several time and plan on buying it again. If you haven't tried it I would encourage you to!
Liz P.
It smelled minty fresh and tasted minty fresh, it may whiten for some but I saw no difference. But hopefully it works for some I bought this about a year ago so maybe I'll give it another try now
DeAna V.
El Paso, TX
i like the flavor . it keeps my teeth pretty white . i have been looking for something to make my teeth more white i wouldn't mind using it again but in order for me to be satisfied i would probably need to get another item. i would recommend it it does the job . i think i just need to find something other tan toothpaste for whitening
Ashley L.
Panama City, FL
I've used this toothpaste before, but after learning that the toothpaste contained fluoride I wasn't too interested in it anymore. I purchased the toothpaste at Target because I ran out of my sensodyne and I was interested in whitening my teeth up. If having fluoride in your toothpaste doesn't bother you than this stuff works great!