ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Sensitive Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste With Whitening Fresh Mint

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

A SENSITIVE WAY TO CARE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH.

• Naturally powered by ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda for healthier teeth and gums*:
    • neutralizes harmful acids before they damage teeth
    • penetrates between teeth and along gum line for a deep clean
    • removes more plaque in hard to reach places than a regular toothpaste
    • low abrasion formula that won’t damage enamel
    • safely whitens with the gentle power of baking soda
  • Maximum relief without a prescription for sensitive teeth
  • Relief from tooth and nerve sensitivity
  • Helps maintain healthy gums*
  • Low abrasion formula that provides gentle whitening without causing sensitivity
  • Fluoride cavity protection and enamel strengthening
  • Tartar Control
  • Refreshing Mint Flavor

Destiny L.
Aurora, IL
The taste of this toothpaste is too gritty and not fresh enough. It doesn’t leave your moth feeling fresh or clean. I felt like I had such a bad after taste after using this every time. I will definitely not buy this again!
Camille G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me it was a bust. I use sensodyne and decided to try this instead. Nope. Within 3 days my teeth were back to being so sensitive I had to go immediately buy more sensodyne to fix it. I am sure it is fine for other people, but I guess not me.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I felt like this product as a little expensive when I could just use baking soda on its own it has that baking soda flavor it does do what it says it's going to do and it cleans but I feel like I could buy a box of baking soda and multi-purpose
Colleen P.
This toothpaste is pretty good and gets the job done. I give it 4 stars because it contains several ingredients that I’m not able
To use with my thyroid. It’s effective in getting teeth clean and is reasonably priced
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this arm and hammer sensitive toothpaste that has baking soda in it which is very helpful to keeping your teeth white as well as acting as a barrier for my sensitive teeth
Halle M.
Old Hickory, TN
I have been using this product for about two years and have noticed a significant difference in how my teeth look as far as brightness goes. Of course, my teeth will never be pearly white, but if you're looking for a difference, try this. It doesn't have the best taste but you will be happy with the outcome it provides.
Antoinette M.
N Chesterfld, VA
It was just okay. My teeth are ridiculously sensitive and this didn't really make a difference. I also wasn't a fan of the taste, which is important if I'm going to scrub something all over my mouth! I did like that it has whitening, but the sensitivity protection is my main priority.
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
I absolutely hated this. I was searching around for a good toothpaste to help with whitening teeth and keeping my mouth fresh but it did neither and it deff did not taste good to me.
Samantha C.
Cheyenne, WY
I decided to try this on a whim because I'd heard it was supposed to be better than regular toothpaste. But I wasn't a fan of this. It felt like it didn't really clean my teeth.
Jennifer S.
I'm not a fan of this..does seem to clean or do much for sensitivity. As for whitening. Nope.. now I did love their whitening topper that goes on top of any toothpaste..but sadly they discontinued it and I wish they would bring it back