BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Find oral care products at Target.com! ARM & HAMMER Advance White Extreme Whitening is specially formulated with Baking Soda and Peroxide to give you a noticeably whiter, brighter smile. The Baking Soda gently removes plaque and surface stains with a deep cleaning action, while high levels of Peroxide target tough, set-in stains with extra whitening power. Plus, Stain Defense technology actually helps to prevent new stains from setting. It's the secret to a whiter, brighter smile.

• has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in whiteness?6 Answers
Buy on Target
Kira C.
Stafford, TX
I love the results that I’ve received from this toothpaste! I’ve definitely noticed a change in the shade of my teeth and it’s definitely been for the better! Not only has this toothpaste helped to whiten and brighten my smile, but has helped my gums to become more healthy, and definitely ensures a fresh breath!
Brialy R.
Belle Plaine
This is a great toothpaste! You see results after the first brushing, leaving your teeth a little bit whiter then before! With it having baking soda and peroxide side, it doesn't have the harmful whitening chemicals in. I would recommend mouthwash after each use, as the toothpaste doesn't have a pleasant taste... a little sacrifice for a great product!
Kaicey W.
This is my go to toothpaste! I try all kinds but always come back to this one. I love the baking soda helps whiten my teeth and makes my mouth feel clean. I have tried using straight baking soda before though and just can’t handle it like that. I much prefer it in a paste and the ingredients of this toothpaste seem to work well together.
Cyndi M.
Port st lucie
Well I’m addicted to this toothpaste, I love the taste and the way my teeth feels.   Friends and Family noticed how my teeth look whiter and ask if I got them whiting at a dentist,  I m a faithful user of this product,  I would recommend this to everyone looking for a great toothpaste to get a whiter smile without the cost
Katie A.
Woodbridge, VA
Truly the best everyday whitening product I've ever used!! I always get so many compliments on my white teeth and this is why! And I never deal with any sensitivity. It's perfect for a coffee drinker like me. I recommend it to everyone!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For years, I have been going back and forth between the Arm and Hammer Peroxicare and Advance White toothpastes. I love them both so much. They are pastes not gels and they get your teeth feeling really clean and fresh. Like other baking soda toothpastes, they are not sweet tasting at all. Once you're used to it though, there's no going back. On the rare occasion that I have to borrow someone's non baking soda toothpaste, the taste is so sweet that it's nauseating.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I’ve tried a million different toothpastes and nothing cleans my teeth and makes them as white as the arm and hammer brand- and I specifically use the whitening one so I don’t need to use a whitening kit. If you look up how to whiten your teeth almost every recipe includes baking soda- so it makes sense that the arm and hammer baking soda tooth paste always makes my teeth super white! I️ drink coffee regularly and I can promise if you brush your teeth regularly with this stuff your teeth will still be very white and clean! 😊 highly highly recommend this toothpaste!
Erin R.
Greencastle, IN
This product has done wonders for my teeth. I drink coffee on the daily and my teeth were turning a little yellow so I needed something that wasn’t going to break the bank yet give me results. This is it everyone!! It has taken away the yellow color and my teeth are noticeably whiter! Sure it’s not a miracle worker but it does produce results! I use it twice a day!
Brianna M.
Marion, IN
I always loved this tooth paste since I was in my teens. It doesn’t have the normal nasty taste of baking soda but it does wonders on your teeth. It keeps them stain free and super clean. As the granddaughter of a dental assistant of 20 years I highly recommend!
Lizbeth S.
Panorama City, CA
Loved this toothpaste ! If you're looking for a good whitening tooth paste this is it! Although I did get some sensitivity it went away within a couple hours not to mention I have very sensitive teeth. Great price for a great product , I highly recommend!
Anya R.
has anyone who used this noticed a visible difference in whiteness?