ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste uploaded by Whitney A.

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Size: 0.9 oz travel size toothpaste tube Baking soda and peroxide Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste Product Features: Tartar control

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 2 years and older, Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years, Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years, Ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Kmart*
Maggie H.
Lucedale
The taste is not all that great! But it makes my teeth so white! So I use it everyday!
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I prefer this toothpaste for daily use, and have gone back to it when our first choice of Tom’s is out. They do have it stocked well at Publix and Target, and I’ve used coupons to get it there in the past.
Brandi S.
Kingwood, TX
I definitely noticed that this toothpaste made my teeth brighter so I bet if I used it more often I would definitely be able to see a bigger difference. I really liked the flavor of it and that it has baking soda. I would definitely recommend this product.
Sara P.
San Antonio
I do not care for the taste of this toothpaste and I did not see a difference in the whiteness of my teeth while using it.
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
If it isn’t Colgate original, I don’t want it. I’m biased that way. The original mint flavor is my favorite. I don’t need anything extra. It leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean.
Tracey D.
Cortland, NY
Taste is a bit off compared to the Crest and Colgate brands. I think arm and hammer should stick to baking soda.
Jessica Z.
Charlotte
I didn’t feel like this tooth paste helped whiten my teeth. It also had an odd taste to it. I would not repurchase it. I bought it at Target and did not think it effective for me so I would not recommend it to others.
Carissa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such an awful taste in my mouth. It seems thick and gritty. Almost like I’m eating baking powder haha. Was hoping I would like it but did not. On to the next product.
Chyna T.
Minneapolis, MN
Arm and hammer leaves my teeth feeling sleek and clean. Never has let me down and love how it doesn't make my teeth sensitive.
Millyan L.
Kissimmee, FL
I feel like this toothpaste does a pretty good job at whitening but I do not like the taste it’s something that drives me away from buying again it’s pretty good for the price but if your looking for whitening and fresh breath this is not it