ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste uploaded by Whitney A.

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Size: 0.9 oz travel size toothpaste tube Baking soda and peroxide Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste Product Features: Tartar control

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 2 years and older, Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years, Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years, Ask a dentist or physician.

Jacqueline T.
Avoca
Im getting real sick of writing reviews. I dont like toothpaste. Im a hillbilky. Please leave me be.
Nicole B.
Hantsport, NS
This my go-to favorite toothpaste. Competitive price, great taste and feel compared to competitors and cleans & whitens well.
Rimshah H.
Makes my teeth feel clean like no other toothpaste. I love this product and highly recommend it. The freshness lasts longer then other toothpastes also.
Emma H.
North Aurora, IL
My partner uses this toothpaste and swears that it's super effective (his teeth are admittedly super white and cavity-free!) but I just can't get past the baking soda flavor!
Jessica Z.
Charlotte , NC
I didn’t feel like this tooth paste helped whiten my teeth. It also had an odd taste to it. I would not repurchase it. I bought it at Target and did not think it effective for me so I would not recommend it to others.
Chyna T.
Minneapolis, MN
Arm and hammer leaves my teeth feeling sleek and clean. Never has let me down and love how it doesn't make my teeth sensitive.
Alison M.
Columbia, SC
All of the Arm and Hammer products are wayyy to crunchy for me! Definitely not a fan!
Ana H.
Chula Vista, CA
This is a great tooth paste. It has a nice minty flavor and I like that it is anti cavities and whitening.
Taylor W.
Charlottetown, PE
The draw for me and arm and hammer tooth pastes is the simple fact they actually contain ingredients that whiten your freaking teeth!!!!! And there cheap too ! Most products labeled as whitening are just really grainy , but this actually has peroxide and baking soda in it ! Actual whitening ingredients!
Casey K.
Glen Allen, VA
Leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean. The grainy texture makes it feel like it's really working as your brush.