ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste uploaded by Whitney A.

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Size: 0.9 oz travel size toothpaste tube Baking soda and peroxide Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste Product Features: Tartar control

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 2 years and older, Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years, Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years, Ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Kmart*
Arielle R.
This is by far the best toothpaste I've ever used. The baking soda makes your teeth feeling like you just left the dentist. I bought it at target but you can find it pretty much anywhere. This is so much better than any other brand.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
This toothpaste tasted a lot like baking soda. Maybe that shouldn't been a surprise but I did expect something a little different. I did notice some quick whitening though so that was a plus. Just didn't purchase again due to taste.
Lindsay F.
I used to use this toothpaste a while ago. It worked really well, I just didn't like the taste all that much. My teeth were very white after I had used it, but you could really taste what seemed like a baking soda flavor. It may have changed since then, so I would be willing to try it again. It was a good product.
Latavia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've only used this product once. It wasn't the best buy the price is pretty reasonable. It did the job so I was satisfied. I used it once or twice a day and I would recommend this product. I may buy it again but I'm not sure.
Xenia A.
Long Beach, CA
It works ok I guess but I can taste and feel the gritty baking soda for a while after I was done which is really unpleasant. I also did t notice a stark difference in the whiteness of my teeth and I used them whole tube.
Rachel C.
Concord, CA
This is by far my favorite tooth paste i have ever tried. This toothpaste is a little bit minty but also salty because of the baking powder which i don't mind because it makes it less minty and does not hurt as much
Lily C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that this is a whitening toothpaste because I am already going to brush my teeth twice a day why not have whitening properties in my routine so I do not have to add an extra step or effort to whiten my teeth.
Santana A.
Mora, NM
One of my faves. I swap between this toothpaste and another from Arm & Hammer, but this one takes the cale. It makes my breath minty fresh and I definitely saw improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. Great product!
This is ok but I do find the texture a little chalky I guess because of the baking soda. The aftertaste is not one of my favorite. I do use this when I find it on sale. This is a good product just not a favorite of mine. The price is also reasonable and I can find it anywhere I shop for groceries.
Carolyn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste is effective, but I unfortunately did not repurchase it after one time. It cleaned my teeth but feel slightly harsh in my teeth. I find Crest to be a better fitting toothpaste for me. The price is reasonable though.