ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste uploaded by Whitney A.

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Size: 0.9 oz travel size toothpaste tube Baking soda and peroxide Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste Product Features: Tartar control

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 2 years and older, Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years, Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years, Ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Kmart*
Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste really cleans very well. It's very effective and I like the way that it finds in my mouth. I purchased it from Walmart. It's very affordable and easy to find. I'm probably going to buy this once I run out of my current toothpaste.
Kristen m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This toothpaste is average. I don't find that it whitens my teeth all that well. My teeth feel clean afterwards but I wish it whitened them better. I have found other brands that are more effective. It's not a bad product but it isn't my favorite.
Amber K.
Crossville, TN
This product is great for me. I have always had issues with my teeth due to lack of calcium and floride. The sensitivty that most tooth paste targets n annoy this one does the opposite. Made brushing easy n painful again. Would definitely recommend. (:
Andrea W.
I feel this toothpaste didn't really do much for me as far as whitening goes. I used up an entire tube and didn't see much of a difference. I purchased once and decided not to purchase again. There are other toothpastes out there that do a better job.
Toni J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend did not like this because of the taste however I didn't mind it. I've tried brushing with baking soda and strawberries a couple times and this is much easier lol. It cleaned my teeth I just didn't see much of a difference in whiteness
Freddy I.
Orlando, FL
This toothpaste really does the job! Depending on what kind is it , it leaves you with a wierd after taste BUT if it isnt feeling wierd it isnt doing the job! You can totally tell the difference the next day.. brushin your teeth three times a day even two for a month straight you'll totally get the whitest teeth with Arm & Hammer
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've tried this toothpaste before. I did get the whitening effects and the cleansing power of the baking soda but I found it a little too grainy for my taste and wasn't a fan of the after taste. It's priced lower than other brands though.
Daniela B.
I never repurchased this paste again because it left me a bad flavor in my mouth and did not feel as minty as other ones , i am currently using colgate because it leaves the minty aftertaste . I wouldn't recommend this paste to anyone !
Jayme G.
san diego
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not really a fan of this stuff. I don't like the taste of the paste, and it leaves a funky after taste. You can also tell that it's baking soda brand because the paste is sort of gritty. The price is good, but the product is not.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
This toothpaste tasted a lot like baking soda. Maybe that shouldn't been a surprise but I did expect something a little different. I did notice some quick whitening though so that was a plus. Just didn't purchase again due to taste.