ARM & HAMMER™  Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste uploaded by Whitney A.

ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Arm & Hammer Advance White Toothpaste Size: 0.9 oz travel size toothpaste tube Baking soda and peroxide Fluoride Anti-cavity toothpaste Product Features: Tartar control

Arm & Hammer® Advance White® Brilliant Sparkle® Fresh Mint Fluoride Anti-Cavity Toothpaste.
The Standard of Purity®.
Tartar Control.
Clinically Proven to Whiten Teeth!
Fresh From The Dentist Feeling of Clean®

Directions:

Instructions: Directions: Do not swallow. Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Adults and children 2 years and older, Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physician. Children under 6 years, Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Children under 2 years, Ask a dentist or physician.

Buy on Amazon
Micah B.
Edmonton, KY
I purchased this as a throwback to my childhood. My mother, once a week, put baking soda on top of our toothpaste and had us brush. I didn't care for this any more than I cared for that. It did leave me feeling very clean, however. The whitening power is not what I am used to with the product I usually use. Would not purchase again.
Tori B.
I'm a big fan of arm and hammer toothpaste because I feel like my teeth are getting a real good clean considering it has baking soda in it. I don't have super yellow teeth, but I do drink a couple of coffees daily, and I don't find that it really whitens them more. However, I don't find that my teeth get yellower...
Caroline V.
I used this toothpaste at my parents house. It tasted fine and got the job done but not overwhelmingly better than my normal toothpaste so I haven't purchased on my own yet. I use it every so often when my parents purchase it and I'm home but they change the brand or type of toothpaste they get pretty frequently.
Shania W.
North Port, FL
Arm & Hammer Advance White Brilliant Sparkle Fresh Mint Fluoride Toothpaste really is one of my favorites for so many reasons. The first being that I really like the taste which might be weird to some people but the baking soda flavor is kind of good to me. The second being is that it whitens my teeth gently with ought stripping off my enamel which is really important to me. The last being that it gives me fresh minty breath.
Mary R.
Greenfild Twp, PA
I'm sure it does a great job cleaning the teeth & mouth, but I can't get past the taste. Also the after taste it leaves is not pleasant. I think i'd do better with plain baking soda and some mint drops. I don't think I would buy this specific product again, but I would try other products by Arm & Hammer!
Jacquelyn J.
Great toothpaste to use to help whiten teeth. Obviously the flavor is very fluoride and baking soda, but the bubbles and fizz, clean taste and formula, really tell you how great it's working! I didn't use mine for long enough to notice the difference because of the taste but definitely will work for most!
Karen S.
Weatherford, OK
I bought this toothpaste after seeing a commercial about its whitening abilities. I didn't mind this toothpaste but I also don't think that it whitened my teeth as well as previous toothpastes. I would recommend this product based on the mint taste and that it does clean your teeth really well though.
Miranda B.
I bought this at wal mart. this is a pretty good toothpaste. I am not sure i like the way it tastes, if you dont mind very minty it is great. my teeth feel very clean afterwards. I probably won't buy this again because I tend to use more natural products, but this is a pretty good toothpaste.
Hayley B.
This toothpaste worked really well as a whitener for a friend of mine, so I decided to try it. When I did, I was sorely disappointed. My teeth were not whiter and I was left with the taste of minty baking soda in my mouth. It may work for some people, but I didn't have luck with this product.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
I thought it was okay. A little too much baking soda taste/texture for me. My teeth felt clean after using and my breath was fresh. I didn't notice much of a whitening difference. I would probably buy this again if it were on sale or I had a good coupon, otherwise I would choose something else.