ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Breath Freshening Baking Soda & Frosted Mint uploaded by Kenya J.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Breath Freshening Baking Soda & Frosted Mint uploaded by peace B.ARM & HAMMER™ Advance White Breath Freshening Baking Soda & Frosted Mint uploaded by Cyndi F.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Description:

Directions• do not swallow• rinse away toothpaste residue thoroughly after brushing• supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervisionadults and children 2 years and older brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day, or use as directed by a dentist or physicianchildren under 6 years instruct in good brushing and rinse habits (to minimize swallowing)children under 2 years ask a dentist or physicia

Active Ingredient...PurposeSodium Fluoride 0.24%...Anticavity Toothpaste Inactive IngredientsWater, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Makayla C.
Vancouver , WA
I like this toothpaste. I don’t love the kind of gritty texture it has though. It’s only because of the baking soda so I get it. I haven’t used this for some time now but I wouldn’t mind using it again. The taste is fine. Most toothpastes are the same price and all claim the same thing so yeah.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
This toothpaste was too harsh. After a few days my teeth became very sensitive. It had a strong taste that was hard to get rid of after. Also fwlt really gridy and I dont like that about certain tooth pastes.
Juanita B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This whitener my teeth in a matter of 3 days but it also burned my gums and lips...I think the formula has been changed since it has been changed. I may try it again because it worked very well and fast
Kayla K.
Waco, TX
Bought this toothpaste about 2 weeks ago. I suppose it cleans my teeth as well as any other toothpaste on the market, but it's not my favorite. The taste is a bit overwhelming at first, but it's not bad-- you just have to get used to the baking soda taste. The part that really bothers me, though, is the residue in my mouth after brushing. At first I thought I wasn't rinsing well enough, but after some research, I learned that it may be dead skin cells or something...? Apparently something in the formula speeds up the process causing the residue to form a more noticeable layer...? Whether that's true or not, I don't know. Either way, I don't like feeling it in my mouth and having to wipe it out each day.

Would I buy this again? Maybe. But it wouldn't be my first or second choice.
Shannon K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I never used this toothpaste long term but I tried it while at a friend's house and it tastes disgusting. But she's used it all the time so maybe there's something to it.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I've loved this toothpaste since it first came out! It's gentle on your teeth while doing a great job of keeping your mouth clean and teeth SO white! I prefer the whitening results of this product over that Of the crest 3D whitening. They've really improved the taste of the product too! While I never minded the taste, I know that was a common complaint I heard from others - give it another try if you felt that way in the past!
Amanda P.
Westfield, IN
I guess I have a love/hate relationship with this toothpaste. I didn't have anyone complain that my breath was terrible after using it, so that's a bonus right there ;) I did feel like it cleaned my teeth sufficiently, but it left an odd substance on my tongue that lingered for a couple hours after brushing. (Note: I also use a tongue scraper, and even that was unable to remove this weird tasting film.) It also left my mouth and lips feeling dry. Even after drinking water, it just made my mouth "wet" for a brief moment, and went right to cotton-mouth. I'm pretty sure that was the baking soda doing its what it does to clean. I did notice a slight change in my tooth color (brighter) after using approximately half of the tube. On a totally different note, one evening I had a big ol' pimple show up, but it wasn't ready to be popped, so I decided to try the old home remedy trick and put toothpaste on it. This was the brand I used. I promise...when I woke up, it worked!! That ol' Arm & Hammer toothpaste HAD to be what did it...my darned pimple was GONE! So I have reasons for disliking it, yet I also have some (non-traditional albeit) reasons to keep it around. I don't think I ever finished the tube, though. I used just slightly more than half before I switched back to Tom's of Maine, my all-time favorite toothpaste.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this toothpaste. Though it may take a while to get used to if you have never used a baking soda type toothpaste before, but once you do, there's no going back to that gel slime. This gets your teeth so much cleaner and you feel very fresh.
Riley F.
Fountain Vly, CA
It works really well as a toothpaste. It has a more gritty and less minty tate, but this is what I prefer. It isn't for everybody but it works really well. I mean for a toothpaste it works well and does it jobs. I would recommend this, and it is my go to toothpaste.
Elena L.
Arm & Hammer Advanced White is my all time favorite toothpaste. I got it as a sample from Sample Source and it's the best ! It whitens my teeth , leaves my mouth fresh for hours and it taste great. I really recommend this affordable toothpaste.