ARM & HAMMER™ Adult Floor Protection Pads with Baking Soda uploaded by Lisa-Marie P.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Ultra Absorbent! Attracts Dogs Destroys Odor Larger Pad Triple Layer Protection Here s How Arm & Hammer® Adult Floor Protection Pads Work: Rip proof top sheet lets moisture pass through to the ultra absorbent pad below.  It s so tough it withstands digging, scratching and clawing.  The quilting helps channel the liquid to improve absorbency. Thinsorb® core has ultra absorbent polymers that draw urine into the pad away from the surface.  The ultra absorbent polymers lock in wetness to help reduce odor. Leak resistant liner provides an additional moisture barrier to protect your floors. 36 Pads 22.5 in x 30 in Questions or Comments?    Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm ET Patent Pending.

Victoria r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
the equivalent to a litter box for a cat! this are kinda only good for 2 uses before you have to pick it up and toss it. but it's a great idea. the dogs don't seem to have a hard time understanding it's where the pee either
Marie B.
GRIFFITH, IN
I have a 5 year old Pekingese that hasn't decided to let me know, whenever, she needs to go.outside, actually very seldom do she ask. So I keep Arm & Hammer Adult pad with baking soda down all the time. She does know to use them. They are very obsorbant , without leaking through on to the floor, and the baking soda helps with oder.
rylee b.
Lake Stevens, WA
I don't know if this actually a tracts dogs but it does work amazing for soaking up per messes. I actually always have some on hand to use for little accidents because it soaks it up so much better then paper towels or ruining a regular towel.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
The added baking soda in these pee pads help keep the odors at bay! Its a bit more expensive than other pee pads but worth the extra money for it soaks up the pee and doesn't smell as bad as other brands.
This product is good. My french bull dog always uses the bathroom so there would always be a smell in the house but when we bought these pads they actually helped make the smell dissapear. I lvoe arm and hammer products so I had to try this!
Jennifer Z.
With the cold climate approaching where i live, my short coat pup doesn't like going out to the backyard to do potty. I bought these pads and have so far liked them. The absorb well and seem well made
Elisandra O.
Astoria, NY
I like these pads the pee does not go through the pad and it never smells like pee the arm & hammer absorbs the smell. I normally get the smaller ones since i have a 9lb Yorkie.
Jerica D.
Montpelier, OH
We use these for my older Pitt bull mix when we're gone for longer hours at work. They work great at soaking up any accident she might have, and she always goes on them!
Katie G.
These work great for my Chihuahua, who is trained to go potty on wee wee pads. He didn't do so great on the smaller sized pads, but he never misses with these large ones!
Rachael C.
This worked good for my dog Daisy I used all of them unfortunately but they worked very good and I loved how it has baking soda in it but works perfectly for my dog