Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER Absorbent Dog Pads Dog

ARM & HAMMER™ Absorbent Dog Pads Dog

Your dog (and your floors) will appreciate a fresh home! Get indoor relief for puppies and adult dogs with Arm & Hammer Stay At Home Adult Dog Pads. Pads provide superior floor protection in an ultra-thin design. A 3-layer core absorbs up to 50% more than other thicker pads. Layer 1: Tear-resistant top sheet withstands digging, scratching and chewing. Layer 2: Exclusive Thinsorb core is made of ultra-absorbent polymers that draw urine in while locking away wetness and odors. Layer 3: Leak resistant liner provides an additional moisture barrier for superior floor protection. Colored backing makes it easy to tell which side is absorbent. Pack contains 75 22.5-inch x 22.5-inch pads. (*Based on liquid absorbed per square inch)

Arm & Hammer Stay at Home Pads for Adult Dogs 75 ct will protect your floors and keep your home smelling fresh. These adult dog pads are a great option for your stay-at-home or incontinent dog. The Patented Thinsorb Gel Core prevents tracking and offers powerful leak protection and Arm and Hammer baking soda neutralizes odors instantly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ Absorbent Dog Pads Dog!
How would you rate this product?
Julie A.
Wooster, OH
I used these for my ferrets when I let them out to run around. They work great, are absorbant and don't leak due to the backing. They worked great for what I needed.
Alexa A.
Baytown
ARM & HAMMER™  Absorbent Dog Pads Dog uploaded by Alexa A.
Purchased at: Target
These are nice if you're running a quick errand I did have to double up on these at first because they were a little thinner then I expected and I do work long shifts. A big plus is that the kennel doesn't have a bad odor and these are great while traveling.

Looking for your answer?