Pet SuppliesPet Oral Care SuppliesArm & Hammer
ARM & HAMMER A Clinical Pet Care Dog Dental Foam

ARM & HAMMER™ A Clinical Pet Care Dog Dental Foam

Max strength dental foam fights tartar/plaque buildup andeliminates bad breath, keeping your dog's teeth in top form. Comesin spearmint flavor. Baking soda cleans and deodorizes Natural herbs kill tartar Directions: Lift lips on either side of dog's mouth. Pump 1 to 2 times directlyonto teeth and gums. Repeat on other side. For best results, do notlet dog drink or eat for one hour after use. Ingredients: Water, Sorbitol, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Polysorbate 20, CitricAcid, Flavor, Triclosan, Sodium Bicarbonate, TetrasodiumPyrophosphate, Mahonia aquifolium root extract, HydrastisCanadensis (Golden Seal) Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis LeafExtract, Linum Usitatissium (Flax) Seed Oil, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Chlorophyllin, Thymol, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Gluconate, Cetylpyridinium chloride Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store atroom temperature. Not intended for human use.

How well does this work? Do dogs seem to mind the taste?
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ A Clinical Pet Care Dog Dental Foam!
How would you rate this product?
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Just got this after seeing it existed! We've used Nylabone Natural foam for years & years. This foams up SOO much better & is still safe with Natural Ingredients. I use two pumps on each side of Her lips/jaws, under her lips and into Her teeth. And then since She's a GOOD GIRL For brushing Her teeth, We follow with A Denta-Stick. It works Well for Us & believe Me we've tried almost all of it. I never want My Baby's tooth to hurt and She can't tell Me, per say!!! Finger brushes are also good workers😼😸😽
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This stuff is so much easier to maneuver than toothpaste. Getting the toothpaste on the brush and then into the dogs mouth is difficult in itself. Not to mention getting it to come to a lather on the teeth. This takes away the mess and struggle. I also recommend the finger tooth brushes. It’s a lot easier and gentler for your pups.
Beshina M.
Bensalem, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
100% gets rid of the bad breath! I do brush my dogs teeth first & then use this as a mouth wash for her
Samm T.
Imperial, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dogs are not a fan of the foam for some reason. It does have a minty flavor which they may not crack up for. However it does leave there breath smelling extremely fresh. We dont use this every day, just every couple days. I will be buying again
Taylor L.
Tampa, FL
My dog doesn't mind the taste of this and it definitely helps to keep her breath fresh. Can be used daily or every once in a while for some extra freshening up. Good value, lasts a while and not very pricey either. Would definitely buy again for my dog.
Stacey G.
Elk Grove California
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Partnered with the toothbrush it really gets my dogs teeth clean. He likes the taste as well so it makes it easier for us to clean his teeth. Would definitely purchase again!
Tonia P.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product makes dental care easy… I use it as a toothpaste on my dogs and cats. The foaming action is not a substitute for brushing, But it does help. Because it sprays out easily it’s quick to get it into their mouth and they enjoy it
Gina B.
Far Rockaway, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this product, it keeps my dog ‘s teeth clean and her breath smell like minty . I would definitely purchase this again and I would recommend it to others too.
Tia T.
Fort Worth, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing. My dog needs some dental work done, but bc of the cost I haven’t been able to. His guns were inflamed and his little snout was swollen. After using for three days the inflammation and swelling was visibly less and it has helped with his breath also. I ordered on Amazon and it was affordable and came fast. Definitely recommend