Arm & Hammer™ 2x Ultra Clean Scentsations™ Purifying Waters Laundry Detergent 43.75 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER #82 in Laundry Detergent

Chasity T.
Belden , MS
I love using arm and hammer to wash my clothes yet I’m not sure what’s in it but it really really gets my clothes super clean I just add a little bit of scent boosters in for a better smell not that the arm and hammer smells bad it just doesn’t have that very clean smell that I like it’s very very affordable and I will continue to buy
Katie G.
Middletown
Do you do a buttload of laundry every week?  Is Tide out of your budget like it is mine?  GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE.  This stuff does the job, doesn't smell like a tropical mountain fart and is SUPER DUPER AFFORDABLE, especially given that there's usually a coupon slapped right there on the front of the bottle.  It gets my clothes clean - even a messy four year old's clothes - and doesn't make my skin go haywire.  What more do you really need?
Keslie R.
This detergent is a household staple. It gets the job done, and smells heavenly! It doesn't leave behind any residue, like low quality detergents. And the best part is that it's is affordable! I would definitely reckoned this to others.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I was young and living on my owm for the first time I used to buy whatever detergent was affordable. Often times the cheap detergents would leave oily stains on some of my clothes. I scratched up the few extra pennies and bought some arm & hammer...and it worked wodners on my clothes, it even removed the stains that the other detergents left behind.
Manatu T.
Salt Lake City
I think this laundry soap is really good. First time using it and it keeps my clothes smelling good. It also cleaned off the dirt from my girls stockings from when they played in the dirt.
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This has a very clean smell, was very effective, and the "no drip" cap was great for measuring and not messy. It lasted a long time.
I later decided to go with the "pods", though, as this took up less room in the cabinet.
I do feel the Arm and Hammer products work well.
Meghan B.
Minneola, FL
This laundry detergent is my favorite! My Husband and I have large dog with skin issues, and her scent can become unbearable. This is the only detergent that can get the smell our of her blankets and other fabrics, while also protecting the colors and materials! The price point is perfect, too!
Jazz P.
Brandon, FL
I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. The smell lingers on the clothes after washing; it smells very clean and not overbearing. I've also noticed it does not fade my clothing, and keeps my colors vibrant.
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
Arm & Hammer clean sensations are great at removing stains, keeping laundry smelling good, & all together cleaning fabrics of all kinds. They are on the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to spending money on laundry detergent, and you don’t have to use any more to make up for it!
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
This is great laundry detergent! I would say it compares nicely to Tide. It leaves my colors bright and my whites white. Its great at getting out little stains from my clothes such as a soda spill or a little dirt on my gym clothes. It is a great value for how long it lasts.