Arm & Hammer™ 2x Ultra Clean Scentsations™ Purifying Waters Laundry Detergent 43.75 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER

Kim R.
Kim R.
Arm & Hammer 2x Ultra Clean Scentsations Purifying Waters Laundry Detergent is one of my favorite detergents. I am a repeat customer. It is effective at cleaning the laundry, and affordable. Walmart usually has this on their shelves. I would recommend it to others.
Adrienne J.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I love this detergent because it's gentle on my clothes, smells nice, and the price is right. My mom used it throughout my childhood, and I use it now. I've never had a complaint for Arm & Hammer, and I'll keep buying it every time!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Arm and Hammer has some really nice, clean smelling laundry detergents. I tend to buy the liquid form over the powder. Clothes clean well and stay fresh smelling. Affordable and found at grocery stores. I recommend trying.
Suzanne N.
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite laundry detergent! I'm too sensitive to use Tide so I'm so glad to find Arm & Hammer as a great quality alternative. It is kind to my sensitive skin but mean to stains and smells!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
London, U.K.
This detergent smells great. It gets the job done and takes the tough stains out. Can't believe a baking soda brand has come this far. Good for Arm & Hammer. They are doing big things.
Kalynne H.
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
Currently using this right now to wash my clothes. Leaves them smelling nice and fresh. Very effective and gets the job done. It is very affordable and has a good amount
Tori L.
Tori L.
Jacksonville, FL
I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the only soaps I can use when ways hung my clothes and sheets. Gets them clean and smelling Frisch
Emily W.
Emily W.
Works well and keeps clothes clean. It also keeps clothes smelling fresh and good. Takes out stains and keeps clothes looking new.
alicia h.
alicia h.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great product for mommies with kids. especially those on a budget. a little goes a long way. this is my current go to!
Estefania S.
Estefania S.
Springdale, AR

I love the smell and it is very cheap and does a great job washing clothes. I think it's worth the money I'm spending