Arm & Hammer™ 2x Ultra Clean Scentsations™ Purifying Waters Laundry Detergent 43.75 fl. oz. Jug

BY ARM & HAMMER #72 in Laundry Detergent

Katie G.
Middletown
Do you do a buttload of laundry every week?  Is Tide out of your budget like it is mine?  GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE.  This stuff does the job, doesn't smell like a tropical mountain fart and is SUPER DUPER AFFORDABLE, especially given that there's usually a coupon slapped right there on the front of the bottle.  It gets my clothes clean - even a messy four year old's clothes - and doesn't make my skin go haywire.  What more do you really need?
Samantha R.
San Antonio , TX
The smell of this detergent is strong! Leaves your clothes smelling great and looking great. The variety of scents are all great, makes me look forward to laundry day just to have the house smelling like this.
Stephanie T.
Sterling
I've tried multiple brands of great smelling detergent while the product was in the bottle, however post wash didn't smell like anything. So disappointing! This detergent smells great in the bottle and leaves my clothes and towels smelling amazingly fresh straight out of the dryer as well as the ones that get folded and put in the drawer! I'm sticking with this detergent for life.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I was young and living on my owm for the first time I used to buy whatever detergent was affordable. Often times the cheap detergents would leave oily stains on some of my clothes. I scratched up the few extra pennies and bought some arm & hammer...and it worked wodners on my clothes, it even removed the stains that the other detergents left behind.
Allyson B.
My dog has his own blankie and let me tell you, that thing isn’t even blue anymore. With just one wash in Arm & Hammer the blanket looks brand new! It’s amazing how much it looks like the original color. This product last for a long time and it isn’t expensive. Run to your local Walmart and buy this now!!
Meghan B.
Minneola, FL
This laundry detergent is my favorite! My Husband and I have large dog with skin issues, and her scent can become unbearable. This is the only detergent that can get the smell our of her blankets and other fabrics, while also protecting the colors and materials! The price point is perfect, too!
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
This has a very clean smell, was very effective, and the "no drip" cap was great for measuring and not messy. It lasted a long time.
I later decided to go with the "pods", though, as this took up less room in the cabinet.
I do feel the Arm and Hammer products work well.
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
I love Arm and Hammer laundry detergent. The smell lingers on the clothes after washing; it smells very clean and not overbearing. I've also noticed it does not fade my clothing, and keeps my colors vibrant.
Chastity A.
Seymour, IN
Arm & Hammer clean sensations are great at removing stains, keeping laundry smelling good, & all together cleaning fabrics of all kinds. They are on the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to spending money on laundry detergent, and you don’t have to use any more to make up for it!
Brooke M.
Portland , OR
This is great laundry detergent! I would say it compares nicely to Tide. It leaves my colors bright and my whites white. Its great at getting out little stains from my clothes such as a soda spill or a little dirt on my gym clothes. It is a great value for how long it lasts.