ARM & HAMMER™ 2-In-1 Dryer Cloths Classic Fresh

Arm & Hammer® Moist Total™ Classic Fresh 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths.
New!
The standard of purity.
With liquid softener for ultimate conditioning.
Softens & revitalizes fabrics.
Prevents static.
Long-lasting fragrance.
40 moist dryer cloths.
7.5 x 5.6 in (19 x 14 cm).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ARM & HAMMER™ 2-In-1 Dryer Cloths Classic Fresh!
Patty B.
Richlands, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a amazing deal for the price. They smell great and do their job. I also put them in dresser drawers and other places in the house to keep things smelling fresh and change it every 3 months and it does an amazing job keeping things smelling fresh.
Maroon A.
Reno, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Overall, this is my most used dryer sheet. It gets the job done, and it smells good. Although, to be on the environmentally friendly side, I feel like they could cut down on the size of the sheets. Even heavy loads don’t need one full sheet.
Francis M.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
THESE ARE THE BEST OF THE DRYER SHEETS THAT ARM & HAMMER MADE, AND YOUR CLOTHES DON'T HAVE THAT STATIC CLING.
kandiss J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great dryer sheets! They really make make the laundry extra sort and smell good. They also take away the static that is the best cause i hate being shocked on things lol. Recommend!
Candice C.
Hicksville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Like the product itself and the Arm & Hammer brand. It leaves a nice scent and also softens my clothes. Took off 1 star because the plastic box breaks easily and makes it cumbersome to keep all the cloths together.
member-e9997
Great product, removes all static and leaves a great odor. Great price value for the amount you get.
Rachel H.
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
You only need to throw one of these in the dryer and it will help your clothes look and smell super fresh. It helps brighten your clothes while still drying there. Would recommend these for your laundry
Alberta W.
Bristol, PA
I use this brand for my clothing. I have sensitive skin❤️the scent is on the lower side which is great!
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
2,910 reviews
It’s great product we should try it and use it it’s great for to try on and also make you feel like you are thinking out of the box very great feeling after using it try it and make yourself more confident
Alyssa F.
New Milford, NJ
I love these dryer cloths. I have really sensitive skin and these never leave me with a reaction after using on my clothes.

Looking for your answer?