BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Moist Total™ Classic Fresh 2-in-1 Dryer Cloths.
New!
The standard of purity.
With liquid softener for ultimate conditioning.
Softens & revitalizes fabrics.
Prevents static.
Long-lasting fragrance.
40 moist dryer cloths.
7.5 x 5.6 in (19 x 14 cm).

Tarah C.
Van Buren, OH
These sheets make your clothes smell so great. I love throwing them in the drying just to give them that extra fresh scent.  I use them in every load and I will continue to do so.  They are very affordable and super easy to use.
Kristin S.
N Royalton, OH
These arm & hammer dryer clothes work great. I bought them at my local walmart. They work good for the most part but I like to switch them up with other scented ones. I would recommend to others. Great product altogether.
Marisa L.
Olivet, MI
Love dryer sheets in general, and arm and hammer is a company that serves nothing less than great! It smells nice and it doesn't cause static or anything. I always toss about two in my load of laundry.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
These dryer cloths are fantastic! They make my clothes incredibly soft and it's a noticeable difference from other brands. I would definitely recommend this one!
kandiss J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great dryer sheets! They really make make the laundry extra sort and smell good. They also take away the static that is the best cause i hate being shocked on things lol. Recommend!
Sasha T.
Really love using these dryer cloths for multiple purposes beyond throwing them in the dryer! If I want to freshen up my closet or clothing drawers, I'll put one of these cloths in there. I have also used these for removing static clean, as well as cleaning.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Afton G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I got this little super Dusty hard-to-reach places and it works perfect as expected takes all the guesswork out of dusting higher than I can reach
Cassidy M.
Madison, WI
Smell isn't over powering, makes my clothes feel so soft. I also use these sheets in my car to deodorize & I use clean my base boards with them.
Sidney N.
Avon, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They smell great and keep everything soft and static free! Love them! So easy to use too. I just wish the packaging was more eco friendly