BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Ultra Max® Active Sport Invisible Solid Antiperspirant Deodorant.
The Standard of Purity. see more...

• Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?2 Answers
  • "Smells great with long lasting protection." in 1 review
Leah L.
Leah L.
St Francisvle, LA
This deodorant is long lasting and smells great! It has a scent that someone consider more masculine but it's not strong at all. I happen to like it and actually prefer using this over Prather deodorants. I feel it keeps me fresh all day. I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Bri B.
Bri B.
I buy this deodorant for my husband and it's the only one he likes to use. He's tried all kinds of other brands but prefers this one. He's very active, is at the gym every day and has a hands on job that makes him sweat... he says this is the best deodorant he's tried!
Andi O.
Andi O.
I love this deodorant. I put it on once and it lasts me the entire day. It smells great, not an overpowering smell and also not just a men scent. I use this one because it makes me feel safer than using other brands like Secret or Dove.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
I constantly change deodorant because for some reason they stop working on me but I love this one. It has a good smell and its long lasting. I have been using it for a few months without having to switch to another brand.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Vestavia, AL
Seriously the best. Long lasting and has a smell that females and males would both enjoy.
Isaac K.
Isaac K.
Greenfield, IN
This smells amazing and the smell lasts all day! It wasn't very good at keeping me dry however I am a sweater. This deodorant would be perfect for someone who is a light sweater, also you can smell the deodorant on you throughout the day without any BO smell. Watch out for how much you apply because it can get gummy in armpit hair
Amy G.
Amy G.
Peekskill, NY
I find most girl deodorants just make you smell nice but don't really do much to help with the sweat. I like this product because it doesn't really have a smell to it and it does well with helping with sweat!
Shakera D.
Shakera D.
Monroe, VA
This deodorant has a great smell! The best part about this deodorant keeps your armpits dry and fresh on a hot summer day! It lasts up to 48hrs it definitely does what it says!
Delorise K.
Delorise K.
This deodorant is life. This brand keeps me from sweating so much.And it's not really that expensive depending on where you go buy it from
Shareni R.
Shareni R.
Tolleson, AZ
I cannot leave the front door of my house with out putting this glorious magical and very effective antiperspirant. Its amazing and kinda scary how long it last. arm and hammer for everything.
Keoke L.
Keoke L.
Is it just unscented? If not which is your favorite scent?