by Arm & Hammer
Ask a Question
Nivia B.
Nivia B.
Rochester, NY

Does this make your cat's business smell worse?
Maria S.
Maria S.
June 24, 2015, 10:03 p.m.
Not at all! It helps to hide the odor!
Aug. 23, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
I only tried it 1 time and then went back to my normal litter. It doesn't do that great on smell.
Aug. 23, 2014, 1:17 p.m.
Georgie H.
Georgie H.
May 19, 2014, 9:31 a.m.
We do not like the fragrance of the Arm and Hammer litter.
Corrine W.
Corrine W.
Jan. 25, 2014, 8:07 p.m.
Honestly I have tried so many different kitty litter and this was the last one I tried because I figured it didn't work good because of the price but I will tell you hands down this is my favorite kitty litter! It doesn't start off with a crazy breath taking smell like a lot of other litters have and it covers a lot of the kitty smells and such a great price! I definitely recommend it!
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 5, 2013, 8:42 p.m.
Surprising but it actually helps with the odor of the cats business.
Krystal W.
Krystal W.
April 23, 2013, 8:23 a.m.
Not at all, This hides all the poopy and pee smell! hah
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
April 11, 2013, 5:25 a.m.
Not at all! This litter masks it without that artificial smell that you can tell is covering up something. Works great!
Juan D.
Juan D.
April 11, 2013, 4:14 a.m.
No, it does not.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
April 2, 2013, 3 a.m.
No it helps a lot with the smell.
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
Feb. 4, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
No not at all
Yadira A.
Yadira A.
Dec. 13, 2012, 12:11 p.m.
Nope hides the odor very well!
Eavee R.
Eavee R.
Dec. 11, 2012, 1:17 a.m.
No it hides the odor very well. Can't go wrong with any of the arm and hammer litters. Just like baking soda absorbes smells in the fridge it does the same in the litter box.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:44 p.m.
No, it helps hide the odor. However, the tiny little granules get EVERYWHERE. I even have a litter mat underneath the box and it made no difference. Not the litter for my cats! lol
Scheniqua H.
Scheniqua H.
Dec. 3, 2012, 12:21 p.m.
No. actual help hides the odor.
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Dec. 1, 2012, 2:16 p.m.
Not at all
Amber M.
Amber M.
Nov. 30, 2012, 11:31 a.m.
I can't imagine a kitty litter making cat mess smell worse. lol But it helps pretty well.
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:12 p.m.
I always buy the "unscented" kind, and it actually works very well! But one time I bought a "fresh scent" or something like that, and it smelled very strong and like ammonia, even though it was fresh litter. I would definitely recommend that if you're having similar problems, make sure you get the "unscented" kind. :)
Chloe B.
Chloe B.
Nov. 27, 2012, 12:50 p.m.
Nope! it helps block the odor...

Join Now