Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening Booster Toothpaste

Clinically proven to whiten teeth in just one week. Simply apply Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster over your fluoride toothpaste and brush as normal. That’s it. No extra steps and no mess. It starts working immediately to get your teeth whiter and brighter. All at a fraction of the cost of a leading strip. When used as directed.

Easier, faster and 3X more whitening agent than a leading whitening strip*.; Simply apply ARM & HAMMER® Whitening Booster over your toothpaste and brush as normal. That's it. No extra steps and no mess.; It starts working immediately and gets teeth up to 4 shades whiter?, all for a fraction of the cost of a leading strip. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening Booster Toothpaste!
I felt my teeth get very sensitive in the start but they began to adjust later on. Would definitely recommend
Livingstn Mnr, NY
I tried this once and my teeth were just way too sensitive. They hurt for days after I stopped using it.
Use this every night when I brush my teeth! Only need a little bit to do the job. I’ve noticed results
Charlotte, NC
I love this product!!! My teeth are so white! I would def reccomend using this for teeth whitening!
Andalusia, PA
I love this! Although I’m sure it could make my teeth whiter, this product is just so great.
Waukegan, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
White teeth is everything to anyone who desires to be fabulous I love this products are great
Alexandria, VA
Very glad and happy that I used this product, my teeth are much whiter and healthier
Yonkers, NY
Didn’t like. The taste wasn’t great. I am a bit picky when it comes to teeth products

Looking for your answer?