Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening Booster Toothpaste

Clinically proven to whiten teeth in just one week. Simply apply Arm and Hammer Whitening Booster over your fluoride toothpaste and brush as normal. That’s it. No extra steps and no mess. It starts working immediately to get your teeth whiter and brighter. All at a fraction of the cost of a leading strip. When used as directed.

Easier, faster and 3X more whitening agent than a leading whitening strip*.; Simply apply ARM & HAMMER® Whitening Booster over your toothpaste and brush as normal. That's it. No extra steps and no mess.; It starts working immediately and gets teeth up to 4 shades whiter?, all for a fraction of the cost of a leading strip. ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Whitening Booster Toothpaste!
Bullhead City, AZ
This product made my teeth feel squeaky clean and look a little whiter. Unfortunately my sensitive teeth can’t handle using it daily. The aftertaste is disgusting! I gave 4 stars for it doing what it is supposed to do but for my teeth I have to limit use.
Eatonton, GA
This stuff works great! I don’t use it to often because it can cause irritation to the gums but it’s a great product if you do not like using whiting strips! I will definitely purchase again and recommend to others!
Kingsville , MO
I love it! I feel like arm and hammer really work their products to give you a true and clean white fresh look and you know they are white bc they are clean and not just stained or painted white to fake that clean
Savannah
I like this product and think it was somewhat effective. I do think the whitening could have been stronger and more potent. On the plus side, I didn’t notice tooth sensitivity, which is sometimes an issue for me
Greensboro, NC
Even traditional baking soda works so well for whitening that’s why I like using this product it really works! It’s a lot easier then adding baking soda to your own toothpaste tho. I would def boy again!
Tifton, GA
Have used this a few times but couldn’t really tell the difference too much. WE could see some difference but it was not noticeable for others. Will keep working on it.
Purchased at: Target
The taste isn’t so great but the results are amazing & true to description!! Effective within the first month, repeated user of this exact brand and product. Doesn’t compare to other whitening products, the old baking soda to whiten teeth myth is true to words.
Reading, PA
keeps my teeth white and you can tell the difference in just one use. Arm and Hammer has definitely stepped it up with this product it is definitely effective and works way better than any other product i have used. i would definitely buy this product again.
Middletown, NY
Purchased at: Jet.com
This toothpaste does whiten the teeth but you really have to use it a couple of time to see results. It taste's kinda strong but your mouth feels fresh and clean.
Jamesburg, NJ
It works well, my teeth look clean white and breathing was very fresh, it was not very expensive, very affordable price, I would definitely recommend all my friends and family, yes completely

Looking for your answer?