Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint uploaded by Alyssa A.Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint uploaded by erica c.
2 colors available

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse Sparkling Mint.

New.

The standard of purity.

Whiter smile in just 5 days*.

Helps stop stains before they start.

Stain Defense™ technology.

Peroxide-free whitening.

Strengthens & restores enamel.

Provides long-lasting freshness.

Alcohol free.

Peroxide free.

Radiant smile in just 5 days!*

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I'm always ready for mouthwashes to pack a punch every time I try them for the 1st time." in 1 review
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
This mouthwash is great for freshening your breath with a minty flavor. However, there's no noticeable whitening. It's a great mouthwash though, but I would only recommend for purposes of a cleanly feel.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Warren, OH
Great wash i use tons. It leaves a burning sensation but i got used to this.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
A pretty good mouthwash, as far as mouthwashes go. I have sensitive teeth, so I only use a mouthwash at night. It was a little harsh, but not as bad as some other mouthwashes out there. It's definitely very strongly minty, that's for sure. I used about half the bottle, but probably won't repurchase. I need something that is a bit more gentle.
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
Love how it makes my mouth feel and I would buy this again I really need to get more I'm running real low. And I would get this over Crest personally
Megan S.
Megan S.
I don't know if I really like this item got it on clearance I don't like the taste it leaves a really weird aftertaste
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Virginia Bch, VA
this actually works!! ive used this mouthwash for a few months and my teeth have gotten whiter! this is amazing
Adele H.
Adele H.
I liked this mouthwash, it didn't burn and it made my breath feel fresher. I also liked the flavor. I did not notice any whitening of my teeth though.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Best mouthwash out there! I won't claim that it whitens my teeth but it does keep my breath fresh throughout the day. Completely pleasant without the strong alcohol taste!
Heather N.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Love this product would recommend to anyone who wants a product that works and keeps your mouth and breath fresh
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
I'm always ready for mouthwashes to pack a punch every time I try them for the 1st time. This was probably the most gentle and mild rinse I had ever used. The kick came after spitting the rinse out, I felt more of a tingle then. It definitely assisted with keeping my mouth feeling clean and fresh for a long time after use. I didn't really feel like it had whitened my teeth but I do feel it assisted with keeping them from staining further.