Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Briana V.Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Carla E.Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist uploaded by Sarah G.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Truly Radiant™ Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste.Fresh Mint Twist.

New.

The standard of purity.

Tartar control.

For a radiant smile in just 5 days*.

Rejuvenating.

Whitening with a refreshing twist. see more...

Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Fluoride Anticavity Toothpaste Fresh Mint Twist
  • "I don't feel it whitened my teeth any more over the time I used it but I do feel it did help keep my teeth the brightest it could with all the black tea and coffee I drink." in 1 review
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I guess it worked some what, maybe it is just me but I don’t care much for this brand, I keep trying all different things from this brand but have the same negative effect! My mouth didn’t feel clean an it left a slight chemical taste as well! I wouldn’t repurchase!
Khyati S.
This is a good toothpaste as it gets rid of bad breath and it helps to whiten your teeth. My only recommendation is that you shouldn't use it everyday as it is a very strong toothpaste. Also this toothpaste tends to be very strong on the the teeth and it can make your teeth feel sensitive if you use it too much.
Racheal W.
This toothpaste seriously rocks!!! It leaves your teeth super white and sparkly and your breath oh so fresh!! Can't go wrong with good ole baking soda and peroxide! It's a little pricey but it's quality makes up for that.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I don't know about whitening power, but anytime I use one of the Arm & Hammer toothpastes my teeth feel cleaner compared to other brands. I don't care for the paste as much as the gel formula they used to make though.
Carrie P.
Bloomfield, IN
I got to try this toothpaste as part of a system for free in exchange for my opinion. I had this toothpaste, the manual spin brush, and the mouth wash. I thought the toothpaste tasted great, not too overpowering. It foamed up very nicely, which I loved, and stayed mostly in my mouth while brushing unlike some brands. I have some real issues with my teeth since my parents never took me to the dentist growing up, gingivitis and gum disease is a problem for me. I had little to no bleeding, and I felt like my teeth were actually clean after brushing. My teeth were whiter after just one use but i cant be certain which of the products was doing the good job or if it was all three. I will say that since trying this I've tried to go back to my old tooth paste and it is just not happening. My blue tube, supposedly #1 doctor recommended, just doesn't leave my mouth feeling as clean or taste as good.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
My first encounter with toothpaste from this brand when it first came out was bad. It was so pasty and just blah that I stayed away from them since, and so I was reluctant to try this. It was a refreshing change from their regular toothpaste. It was not gritty nor too pasty and had a great mint taste that lasted long after brushing. It foamed up just enough and not too much when using. I don't feel it whitened my teeth any more over the time I used it but I do feel it did help keep my teeth the brightest it could with all the black tea and coffee I drink.
Dajahnique C.
Leesburg, FL
I was able to get my hands on a sample of this toothpaste and I really liked using this toothpaste. It has a great flavor. I use it everyday and It leaves my mouth so refreshing.
Margaret W.
Los Angeles, CA
I LOVE this toothpaste! At first it tastes a little funny because it's not super sweet and overwhelmingly minty like other toothpastes. But now that I've gotten used to it, I hate the taste of other toothpastes. This stuff is so great at whitening teeth--if I drink red wine or coffee I can literally see the dark coloring coming out in the toothpaste I spit out in the sink. It keeps my teeth SUPER white
Gabrielle B.
Royal oak , MI
I received a free sample of Truly Radiant Rejuvenating Toothpaste in the mail earlier this year. It tastes so much better than the non-minty variety I tried last year with all the same positive aspects. It is very gently for someone with a sensitive mouth, though I don't get quite the same sensation I am usually sued to with toothpaste as an aftertaste there really isn't much of one and no stinging sensations. It makes my teeth as white if not whiter than the whitening tooth pastes I usually use and a lovely, light minty flavor.
Nydia R.
S El Monte, CA
Truly wonderful toothpaste. This one is so minty! It is just minty beyond compare, but bearable. I like it how this one can take all the bad breath away. I use it in the morning when I wake up, and at night. So in the morning when I wake up , my breath does not stink! I usually have bad morning breath, but now with this toothpaste, i do not.
I like the price paid for the value.