Add a Photo

By SPINBRUSH
ARM & HAMMER Truly Radiant Battery Toothbrush + Toothpaste Pack includes our Spinbrush Truly Radiant Deep Clean battery-powered toothbrush and Truly Radiant Toothpaste. Unlike ordinary brushes, our battery brush is designed to give you the brilliant whitening you want, and the deep cleaning you need for a beautiful, more radiant smile. The toothpaste does more than just whiten teeth. This revolutionary toothpaste is the first and only toothpaste that provides exceptional whitening and unsurpassed enamel strengthening for a radiant smile in just 5 days!*
Review (1)
Photo (1)
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Evans Mills, NY

Toothbrush: First off this is my 1st time using a spin brush. I must say I have nothing but good things to say about it. It gets out all remnants of food. Cleans my gums very well and brushes more than a normal toothbrush. Its also easy to clean or change out (brush heads)

Toothpaste: This product truly is radiant. It fights germs and plague leaving me with clean teeth and a minty fresh breath. I also have sensitive teeth and this doesn't seem to bother me at all. My smile is radiant and confident. A must try product.

Join Now