BY ARM & HAMMER

"A Secret in the Litter Box". In 1974, the secret to fighting litter box odors was to add ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda in the litter box to eliminate harsh odors. That was then. Now the baking soda experts at ARM & HAMMER® have an even better litter secret. ARM & HAMMER® cat litters. Today's better litter for better odor elimination. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Works great in a multiple cat house hold and not much dust from it." in 2 reviews
  • "It also clumps very well which I like because I clean out the litter box every day." in 1 review
  • "Not a big fan of the smell and the box is hard for me to carry home as I don't have a car." in 1 review
Candace K.
Smells fine, clumps easily. I was using an off brand that wasn't clumping at ALL so once I used that up I switched back to this. I only have one cat so it doesn't get dirty often. Very good odor control, no ammonia smell or just that "litter scent" in general. I would like a lightweight formula but with those you get less litter for more money. It usually goes for about $10.00 for the 20 lb box.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
Very good for odor control, however clumps were very large and broke apart slightly when we tried to remove them from the box. Overall worked well, but we prefer another brand that holds clumps tighter.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
This cat litter is great it really does keep the Odor away. And it does clump so there is easy clean up. This cat litter is ten times better than some of the more expensive brands. Great product
Krystal H.
Holts Summit, MO
I really love Arm & Hammer products, this way I don't have to put the Arm & Hammer powder in it. It also clumps very well which I like because I clean out the litter box every day.
Tina H.
Waterloo, IA
This product works good. I have 2 cats and is good for multiple cat households. It helps with older especially since my cats don't bury there business.
Melissa B.
Columbus, OH
I have a picky kitty, and she really seems to like this litter. It usually clumps pretty well. Pair ut with the deoderizer and you should be set.
Sonnet S.
Seattle
Not a big fan of the smell and the box is hard for me to carry home as I don't have a car. Not too bad. Does the job. Just not my favorite.
Arlyn H.
Anchorage, AK
My husband always buy this brand of litter, its affordable and it worth the money. Sometimes we get discounts for buying this product
Joanne C.
Would love to get this free i saw this on TV and read about it in a magazine i heard it was really good and want to use it
masooma s.
Arm and Hammer is a product I have trusted for years and I don't own any pets but friends who do use this all the time
Michelle S.
Foothill Rnch, CA
Does this work as good as tidy cat?