BY ARM & HAMMER #31 in Electric Toothbrushes

Dual action brush-head: For double the cleaning motion. Thumb grip: For excellent control. Slim head: Designed to clean difficult to reach teeth.

• How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are t...1 Answers
  • I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. Is it in ...1 Answers
  • Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price (initia...1 Answers
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
I have been using this one toothbrush base for years, and only changed it because I saw another of the same exact one that I thought was a fun pattern. It works incredibly well, and has kept my dentist from complaining about the state of my teeth despite my inability to remember to brush consistently. The brush heads last a while, and aren't very expensive. The only complaints I might have are that sometimes it's hard to switch out the heads - they'll get stuck sideways and I have to fiddle with it to get it on correctly - and it's a bit on the louder side, but not overwhelmingly so. If toothbrushes came up in a conversation with my friends this would be the one I'd recommend.
Lora L.
Lora L.
San Diego, CA
Love my Spinbrush - it does everything I hope for but at the fraction of the price of a rechargeable one.

I use rechargeable batteries so it's about the same. Still have to replace the head at least every three months but the Spin Brush has 2 pack replacement heads which is great because I'm pretty sure my hubby would never change his if I didn't do it and it's easy to remember if I do both at the same time!

I also love that's it's great for travel. My mom bought one last time she was in the states and since having gone back to the UK she has taken it with her all over Europe. Great little brush - worth more than the price.
Tania R.
Tania R.
I really don't even know where to begin with this review. I think this is the product that I can't live without. Before I bought this brush I was using the normal manual one and I always felt that I wasn't cleaning my teeth well, especially the back of my teeth. With this bush you can get every angle of your mouth. The round head makes it easier to any crevice. Seriously I could go on but you need to stop reading this and go get one for your self you will never want to go back to using a manual toothbrush.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love this toothbrush! I love the whole spinbrush line. It is a little noisy which is a bit of a concern when my nine month old daughter is sleeping and I go to bed after her and I need to brush my teeth but I get around that by closing the bathroom door. the toothbrush itself is very affordable so what I have found that we need to be replaced too often even though I do replace them every three weeks they do seem to hold up
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is my third purchase of the Spinbrush ProClean. I was excited to see the fun design series. I got the blue chevron lines. These toothbrushes are so convenient. They are easy to throw in your suitcase when you travel and you only need 2 AA batteries. No need to lug around a charger or anything.

The price is great, under $10 and you can get the brush refills for around $8 for a pack.

I highly recommend this toothbrush.
amy j.
amy j.
Franklin, TN
I went from using a manual brush to this and yes it cleans much better than a manual brush does but man is that thing loud and rough in the mouth. If you want a smooth non jerky power toothbrush not this one. It gave me a headache from being so loud and jerky feeling. I know it cleans better but I still prefer my regular one. I did receive this product complimentary through Crowdtap to facilitate my honest review.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is my first electric toothbrush and I probably won't be trying any other. I have a small mouth and used to require a child's brush. Luckily, this has a smaller head than most adult brushes (missing the bulk on the back, I'm guessing) and the rotating bristles help me get around the backside of my molars. I've only had to change the batteries once since I bought it a year ago (AA, in case you're wondering)
Mileyah L.
Mileyah L.
Citrus Hts, CA
So for a power brush this is a good one, it lasts for months and usually comes with an extra head. I would recommend not keeping the whole unit past the two heads though because a LOT of gunk gets stuck between where the head meets the unit, its super gross. And I didn't feel I was getting a whole cleaning with it, so now I use both Manuel and power, I just alternate between the two.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I do feel like my teeth are cleaner after using my Spinbrush, but it took some getting used to in terms of holding and knowing how hard to brush. The Spinbrush is also a bit bulky and loud and I have found myself preferring the simplicity of a manual toothbrush. For the price and accessibility though, I think the Spinbrush is a good electric toothbrush and works well for me.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
This is a great product and I love how it makes my mouth feel cleaner than a manual toothbrush. I also love how it notifies my when the toothbrush head needs to be changed although I dislike how hard it is to find a Medium head but it is very easy to find a soft head. I was overall satisfied with the product and would recommend it.
Carla B.
Carla B.
After seeing the reviews on the Spinbrush here on Influenster and my Sonicare needs replacement brushes, I think I will try the Spinbrush since it is inexpensive. My Sonicare is years old and cost over $100 back then. Does a great job. What's the difference between the Spinbrush Whitening and the ProClean?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How much is this & where can I purchase this?
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this tooth brush stop spinning if I push to hard or does it act like a electric sander?
April B.
April B.
How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are the brush heads replaceable?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price (initial and head replacements)? I have never been let down by an Arm & Hammer product, but find it so hard to spend the money on electric toothbrushes.