BY ARM & HAMMER #40 in Electric Toothbrushes

Dual action brush-head: For double the cleaning motion. Thumb grip: For excellent control. Slim head: Designed to clean difficult to reach teeth.

• How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are t...1 Answers
  • I've never actually used an electric toothbrush before. Is it in ...1 Answers
  • Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price (initia...1 Answers
Alicia S.
Jackson
Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
Cleans well
Different heads you can buy

Cons:
Getting use to it vibrating your teeth

I love this toothbrush and its so much better than the manual ones. I always get medium flosser heads.
Alese K.
Maple Shade, NJ
I love Arm & Hammer's powered toothbrush! I was looking into purchasing a Panasonic or Sonicare but decided to go the less expensive route and try Arm & Hammer's and thank god I did. A powered toothbrush makes my teeth feel a lot cleaner and I will never go back to a manual brush. Arm & Hammer offers 2pack replacement heads also at an affordable price point. I would highly recommend.
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
My hygienist at my dentist always yells at me for not brushing my teeth well. I use to use a manual toothbrush and it wasn't doing the job. I had build-up all on my teeth. I decided to try an electric toothbrush and I'm so glad I did. My hygienist thanked me for finally cleaning my teeth better and it's all because of this brush. It's so simple to use and affordable too
Amy K.
This is a decent electric toothbrush, especially for the price. It cleans your teeth very well but I always seem to be changing the batteries every month or so, which is kind of annoying. If you are wanting to get a electric toothbrush, this one is good for starters!
Jeffrey Y.
Huntington Beach
My teeth have gotten significantly whiter since using this toothbrush. My mother got it for me for Christmas last year and I love it. I get new heads for the toothbrush all the time I love it. As long as you keep good battery's in it you'll be impressed
Lexi S.
Russellville, AL
I love this toothbrush. It leaves my mouth feeling so much cleaner than most others and especially better than A manual toothbrush. And it's not an expensive buy
Jena C.
It was a nice toothbrush but when the batteries start running low so does the cleaning. It doesn’t compare to sonic brushes that are rechargeable because you never lose power when the base is the charger!
Angela K.
Interesting ToothbrushThis toothbrush will leave your teeth feeling very clean. It costs around 8 bucks at Wal-Mart. I had a coupon and got 2.00 off and I'm eligible to win a free toothbrush for trying this one. It is nice that the toothbrush already comes with a battery in it. You can get it in various colors and certain patterns. When you turn it on it makes a buzzy sound. All you have to do is move the brush across your teeth and it does all the work. My teeth felt clean afterwards, similar to if I'd just been to a dentist. This product does its job in cleaning your teeth. I thought the buzzing sound was too noisy for me to want to use this product daily. Also, I felt that the toothbrush was too rough. Rough as in it might could damage a tooth if the tooth wasn't in great shape. It was a unique experience using this brush. However, I'm comfortable and feel safer going back to using my traditional toothbrush. I gave this product 2 stars due to: the noise, roughness and price. I felt like it was overpriced for the quality of it.
Shanice B.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
This brush is amazing n great battery life to havent change batteries yet n it gets the job done well only thing I dont like you put to much pressure n n stop moving
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using the Spinbrush Pro Clean for years! It is a great toothbrush that's quite inexpensive. It works extremely well, and my teeth always feel well brushed after using. I'm able to get to the back of my mouth pretty easily, so the size is definitely not an issue. You can take this anywhere! It's so easy to just throw in a travel bag. It's battery powered, which is awesome, and you can change the heads of the toothbrush very easily too! I haven't used another toothbrush model since getting my hands on a Spinbrush.
Carla B.
After seeing the reviews on the Spinbrush here on Influenster and my Sonicare needs replacement brushes, I think I will try the Spinbrush since it is inexpensive. My Sonicare is years old and cost over $100 back then. Does a great job. What's the difference between the Spinbrush Whitening and the ProClean?
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
How much is this & where can I purchase this?
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this tooth brush stop spinning if I push to hard or does it act like a electric sander?
April B.
How many batteries does it take? Do they last s good while? Are the brush heads replaceable?
Shannon C.
Is this toothbrush's value truly represented by the price (initial and head replacements)? I have never been let down by an Arm & Hammer product, but find it so hard to spend the money on electric toothbrushes.