Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
So much easier, I can really tell a difference when I use it. My mouth fills like I just left the dentist after using it
Annjanae G.
san diego, CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I went from an electric to brush to a regular because my brissles were so bad, but my teeth felt terrible. I thought I would have to buy an all new toothbrush, but this brand has the heads to fit my old electric toothbrush! It works great and makes my month feel clean,
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothbrush. Definitely cleans your teeth better than a regular toothbrush. Do keep in mind that this will be a little more pricey that regular toothbrushes.

What I would appreciate improving in this is the on/off switch. It should be coated with rubber or a non-slip material. Since it is all plastic, whenever my fingers are wet it is almost impossible to turn it on or off because my fingers can't keep the grip on the switch. Other than that I totally recommend it!

It is a cheap alternative to expensive electric toothbrushes.
yolanda c.
I like the size on the handle on this brush. It makes it really comfortable to use. The electric brush makes me feels like I'm getting a better result and doesn't hurt my gums as much as traditional brushes.
Travis O.
Carver, MA
Works good. Not the best for sensitive teeth/gums. My gums started to bleed once I started to use it. It did work well on removing plaque however. I would recommend this product to anyone without sensitive teeth or gums.  If you have sensitive teeth or gums don't buy it.
Nicole S.
Great value product! Once you buy your base you only need to get replacement heads! Had mine for a long time!
Mercedes G.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great electric toothbrush with easy to change heads. Always have one of these at my sink & also in my bag, just for those after lunch emergencies!
Meredith M.
This was my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I feel like my teeth are cleaner and this is very affordable. The replacement heads are cheap but very good quality. I am definitely going to continue buying this product and highly recommend it.
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)