Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
maryann h.
Ava, MO
This brush worked OK for a week then stopped working I changed the batteries but still nothing. I think it really sucked.
Annjanae G.
san diego, CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Travis O.
Carver, MA
Works good. Not the best for sensitive teeth/gums. My gums started to bleed once I started to use it. It did work well on removing plaque however. I would recommend this product to anyone without sensitive teeth or gums.  If you have sensitive teeth or gums don't buy it.
Jean-A'Layn S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's a good electric toothbrush but it's not the best one I've ever used. I think compared to the Oral B it doesn't work as well. The battery life is used up rather quickly and the speed isn't what I expected.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Great! But the battery dies very quickly. It's definitely strong and gets the job done. Keeps you feeling clean all day!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
It gets the job done and it's affordable but, I seem to have to replace them every so often. It just stops working out of nowhere even if you change the battery's and get the correct head for the toothbrush it just dies.
But other then that my boyfriend and I like the toothbrush
Yazmin G.
I have used this before not my favorite but defiantly gets the job done! I think if the brush was bigger it would be better but like I said it does get the job done by cleaning you just have to do more work.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I went from an electric to brush to a regular because my brissles were so bad, but my teeth felt terrible. I thought I would have to buy an all new toothbrush, but this brand has the heads to fit my old electric toothbrush! It works great and makes my month feel clean,
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothbrush. Definitely cleans your teeth better than a regular toothbrush. Do keep in mind that this will be a little more pricey that regular toothbrushes.

What I would appreciate improving in this is the on/off switch. It should be coated with rubber or a non-slip material. Since it is all plastic, whenever my fingers are wet it is almost impossible to turn it on or off because my fingers can't keep the grip on the switch. Other than that I totally recommend it!

It is a cheap alternative to expensive electric toothbrushes.
Mercedes G.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Great electric toothbrush with easy to change heads. Always have one of these at my sink & also in my bag, just for those after lunch emergencies!
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)