Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
Autumn Rose T.
Oakdale , LA
So much easier, I can really tell a difference when I use it. My mouth fills like I just left the dentist after using it
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
yolanda c.
I like the size on the handle on this brush. It makes it really comfortable to use. The electric brush makes me feels like I'm getting a better result and doesn't hurt my gums as much as traditional brushes.
Nicole S.
Great value product! Once you buy your base you only need to get replacement heads! Had mine for a long time!
Meredith M.
This was my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I feel like my teeth are cleaner and this is very affordable. The replacement heads are cheap but very good quality. I am definitely going to continue buying this product and highly recommend it.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
This makes it easier to brush my teeth. I feel like it really brushes away those hard to reach places. I feel my teeth squeaky clean! Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great and I only spent a whole 5 dollars on it! I've never used an electric tooth brush before so the sensation of the vibrations was strange but not unbearable. My teeth felt super clean after using it and felt better than using a regular tooth brush.
DJ H.
Mobile, AL
The only toothbrush I use! I love all Arm and Hammer electric toothbrush. This product is easy to use and makes brushing your teeth a pleasure!
Jena S.
Varysburg, NY
I love these toothbrushes. They work great and the batteries last a long time. I also switch the heads every six months or sooner if needed or we are sick. I love that that are affordable and work as well as the high end brands. I would defiantly recommend to a friend!
Krissy W.
Used this product for many months could not complain one bit love it love it love it great price
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)