Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
Meredith M.
This was my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I feel like my teeth are cleaner and this is very affordable. The replacement heads are cheap but very good quality. I am definitely going to continue buying this product and highly recommend it.
yolanda c.
I like the size on the handle on this brush. It makes it really comfortable to use. The electric brush makes me feels like I'm getting a better result and doesn't hurt my gums as much as traditional brushes.
Oyuky R.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This makes it easier to brush my teeth. I feel like it really brushes away those hard to reach places. I feel my teeth squeaky clean! Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
All my life I had used manual toothbrush, until I tried Arm & Hammer Spinbrush, this electric toothbrush made me change my mind. I received this for free thanks to Crowdtap. Definitely brush your teeth is like going to the dentist every day. I have Very clean teeth, use it does not hurt and is very easy to handle. You can replace the brush with just remove the top. It has affordable price, definitely exceeded my expectations. I stayed in this toothbrush.
Chelsea w.
I am currently using this tooth brush. It is bulky compared to the electric tooth brushes. This one is batter powered. IT DOES WORK! My teeth always feel like I just left the dentist. It definitely gets in all the hard to reach places like your wisdom teeth. Mine has a removable head for easy replacement. I've been using this for about a month now and would never go any other way!
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this Toothbrush. I received a sample one to test and I have tried several different brands and models of electric tooth brushes. This is my favorite so far. The price is low, the head cleaning is just the right size its about the size of a traditional brush, but cleans 100 % better. The batteries that came in my package have lasted forever.
Elizabeth S.
Bloomington, IN
This works really well for overall brushing and cleaning of your teeth. The power is nice and last a really long time. I didn't notice a difference when it came to the whitening of my teeth though. I used this toothbrush for several months making sure to change the head regularly and it didn't do any better than the other ones.
ashley w.
I love this tooth brush! It has been my go to for years now! I believe that it has made a difference in my teeth as well. I like using this electric tooth brush with a soft brush head. That way I don't damage my teeth or gums. I also like that it isn't too expensive and I'm able to replace the brush heads at a reasonable price.
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've been using my spinbrush Pro for almost 5 years I love it I think I should have got the rechargeable one but I like that when you replace the head or how you know when to replace the head is when the white or the blue start to feed off of the brushes it always keep my mouth nice and clean
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great electric toothbrush for those with sensitive teeth. Only problem is needing to press harder to clean . I use it twice a day, morning and evening. I bought mine at Walgreens when they had it on sale. I can safely say that it's a great buy and keeps my teeth freh and cleaning.
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)