Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
Annjanae G.
san diego, CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Cathryn D.
Townville, SC
I went from an electric to brush to a regular because my brissles were so bad, but my teeth felt terrible. I thought I would have to buy an all new toothbrush, but this brand has the heads to fit my old electric toothbrush! It works great and makes my month feel clean,
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great and I only spent a whole 5 dollars on it! I've never used an electric tooth brush before so the sensation of the vibrations was strange but not unbearable. My teeth felt super clean after using it and felt better than using a regular tooth brush.
Jessica L.
I wouldn't say I have noticed any whitening, but I definitely get a much deeper and more thorough clean with this toothbrush compared to a standard manual one. It is a breeze to change the heads and batteries, but it also goes through batteries like the makers have stock in Duracell. I would absolutely recommend it to those who cannot afford a sonic toothbrush, and it's great to have a toothbrush that works well and is available at grocery, drug, and big box stores everywhere!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
It gets the job done and it's affordable but, I seem to have to replace them every so often. It just stops working out of nowhere even if you change the battery's and get the correct head for the toothbrush it just dies.
But other then that my boyfriend and I like the toothbrush
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Travis O.
Carver, MA
Works good. Not the best for sensitive teeth/gums. My gums started to bleed once I started to use it. It did work well on removing plaque however. I would recommend this product to anyone without sensitive teeth or gums.  If you have sensitive teeth or gums don't buy it.
Amany I.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothbrush. Definitely cleans your teeth better than a regular toothbrush. Do keep in mind that this will be a little more pricey that regular toothbrushes.

What I would appreciate improving in this is the on/off switch. It should be coated with rubber or a non-slip material. Since it is all plastic, whenever my fingers are wet it is almost impossible to turn it on or off because my fingers can't keep the grip on the switch. Other than that I totally recommend it!

It is a cheap alternative to expensive electric toothbrushes.
Meredith M.
This was my first electric toothbrush and I love it! I feel like my teeth are cleaner and this is very affordable. The replacement heads are cheap but very good quality. I am definitely going to continue buying this product and highly recommend it.
yolanda c.
I like the size on the handle on this brush. It makes it really comfortable to use. The electric brush makes me feels like I'm getting a better result and doesn't hurt my gums as much as traditional brushes.
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)