Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
All my life I had used manual toothbrush, until I tried Arm & Hammer Spinbrush, this electric toothbrush made me change my mind. I received this for free thanks to Crowdtap. Definitely brush your teeth is like going to the dentist every day. I have Very clean teeth, use it does not hurt and is very easy to handle. You can replace the brush with just remove the top. It has affordable price, definitely exceeded my expectations. I stayed in this toothbrush.
Jessica M.
Cedar Bluff, AL
I love this Toothbrush. I received a sample one to test and I have tried several different brands and models of electric tooth brushes. This is my favorite so far. The price is low, the head cleaning is just the right size its about the size of a traditional brush, but cleans 100 % better. The batteries that came in my package have lasted forever.
ashley w.
I love this tooth brush! It has been my go to for years now! I believe that it has made a difference in my teeth as well. I like using this electric tooth brush with a soft brush head. That way I don't damage my teeth or gums. I also like that it isn't too expensive and I'm able to replace the brush heads at a reasonable price.
Ashley L.
Wylie, TX
Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Soft Powered is a decent product but not for me. I have to scrub harder to feel my teeth slick and clean. For others I can see this as a great product. I bought mine at walmart. I prefer ones that have more power to clean mine well but I would recommend this to others that have sensitive teeth
Stephanie M.
Glen Burnie, MD
I've been using my spinbrush Pro for almost 5 years I love it I think I should have got the rechargeable one but I like that when you replace the head or how you know when to replace the head is when the white or the blue start to feed off of the brushes it always keep my mouth nice and clean
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
Great electric toothbrush for those with sensitive teeth. Only problem is needing to press harder to clean . I use it twice a day, morning and evening. I bought mine at Walgreens when they had it on sale. I can safely say that it's a great buy and keeps my teeth freh and cleaning.
Anne O.
Radford , VA
I've used these toothbrushes for like six years without changing. They're the perfect speed, brush stiffness, and size for my hand. They also come with cool patterns and colors. I also like the fact they have color changing bristles to tell you when to change/buy a new brush
Amelia C.
I love this product, I have been using it now for about 2 years now, keeps my teeth white and its inexpensive and the replacement heads come in a double pack so I don't need to buy one but twice a year which is only $14 a year that's less than most spin brush replacements.
crystal b.
bloomsburg, PA
This is probably my favorite toothbrush I've ever used. The price is fantastic, the replacement heads are not expensive and the battery life is phenomenal. It truly is an amazing deal and it does a great job. Your teeth will feel awesome after you use this toothbrush.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This works great and I only spent a whole 5 dollars on it! I've never used an electric tooth brush before so the sensation of the vibrations was strange but not unbearable. My teeth felt super clean after using it and felt better than using a regular tooth brush.
Angela W.
WIXOM, MI
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)