Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer™ Spinbrush™ Pro Whitening Soft Powered Toothbrush.
The standard of the purity.
1 powered toothbrush.
Try me.
Whiter teeth in 7 days.
Innovative whitening bristle system.
Dual action brush-head. see more...

• Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does an...2 Answers
harshada S.
Harrison, NJ
Review for: Spinbrush Pro-Whitening Soft more...
I got it for $5 in Walmart. It was my first time using an electronic toothbrush. It feels weird but you get a hang of it after a while. I don't see whiter teeth after 1 week though! But in that minimal price it does a good job. I would recommend it for someone who wants to try out electronic toothbrush without spending a lot of money.
Karen S.
New York
Review for: Spinbrush Pro-Whitening Soft more...
I’ve become disappointed with my toothbrush of late. I keep the heads replaced yet I’m having to go over my teeth more than once during a thorough 5 min brushing session. One of the brush combinations isn’t doing its job. I may splurge for an Oral B in the future.
Kristianna B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only toothbrush I use these days! Spin brush knows what’s up. I also like that I also like that on the back of the packaging it shows you what to look for around the time you need to purchase a new pack. It’s easy to remove as well.
Beth S.
Review for: Spinbrush Pro Whitening Replacement Heads Medium 2 Refill Heads 2 Replacement Brush Heads more...
Replacement heads are reasonably priced, especially compared to other brands, and Arm and Hammer actually just lowered the price. A variety of head types to choose from depending on what you’re looking for.
Annjanae G.
San Diego , CA
For a five dollar toothbrush what can you expect? I bought this in the "soft" style and I just wish I got the medium. This is my first time using this product and no it did not meet my expectations. But, you get what you pay for. If you're looking for a cheap and affordable toothbrush then this is the one. Quality wise--eh.
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I went from an electric to brush to a regular because my brissles were so bad, but my teeth felt terrible. I thought I would have to buy an all new toothbrush, but this brand has the heads to fit my old electric toothbrush! It works great and makes my month feel clean,
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Spinbrush Pro-Whitening Soft more...
I bought one for me and my husband for $5 each at Walmart. They are very powerful, and clean well. I don't love that they are so heavy and awkward to hold. Pretty much every time I use it, I have a toothpaste foam beard. It is messy. My teeth do feel clean after though.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works great and I only spent a whole 5 dollars on it! I've never used an electric tooth brush before so the sensation of the vibrations was strange but not unbearable. My teeth felt super clean after using it and felt better than using a regular tooth brush.
Jessica L.
I wouldn't say I have noticed any whitening, but I definitely get a much deeper and more thorough clean with this toothbrush compared to a standard manual one. It is a breeze to change the heads and batteries, but it also goes through batteries like the makers have stock in Duracell. I would absolutely recommend it to those who cannot afford a sonic toothbrush, and it's great to have a toothbrush that works well and is available at grocery, drug, and big box stores everywhere!
Katie G.
Hartsdale
It gets the job done and it's affordable but, I seem to have to replace them every so often. It just stops working out of nowhere even if you change the battery's and get the correct head for the toothbrush it just dies.
But other then that my boyfriend and I like the toothbrush
Angela W.
Wixom, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this toothbrush help clean teeth with braces better? Does anyone know if the spin action help to get little food particles off teeth where the brackets are affixed? Thanks! :)