Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Sensitive Ultra Soft Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Keira J.
3 colors available

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Sensitive Ultra Soft Powered Toothbrush: Precision brush head Soft-flex bristles Color-wear bristles Designed for sensitive teeth see more...

Buy on Kmart*
Nida Y.
Nida Y.
Sugar Land, TX
I used to use Spinbrush toothbrushes a lot. They clean your teeth great, but when you use it for a while and the battery starts draining, the brush is not as effective and you basically have to replace a battery that isn't completely dead yet. I went through a lot of batteries, but then decided to switch to a rechargeable toothbrush.

Another issue is that I kept having water going into the area of the toothbrush where the batteries are located, so my battery area started to go bad and I had to buy a brand new toothbrush.

I think the toothbrush works great, but personally, I'd recommend to buy this toothbrush to see if electric toothbrushes work for you and then go and invest in an electric toothbrush.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Middletown, RI
I was looking for a new powered tooth brush and this brush was my go to. It meet my expectations because the bristles are nice and they clean extremely well, making this brush very effective. The battery provided lasts and while and the heads on this brush are easy to change out. I would recommend this brush to anyone who likes powered tooth brushes and is looking fr a new brush to try.
Katelynn M.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
I've been using this tooth brush for about 3-4 years now. And I love it. It's sensitive on my teeth but still get them clean. The only thing is that I wish it did have a charger because it runs on batteries and so if it ever dies and I don't have batteries I have a back up manual toothbrush but other than that it's great!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Weimar, TX
I purchased the Arm & Hammer Spinbrush Pro Sensitive Ultra Soft Powered Toothbrush at Walmart and it met all my expectations. My mouth feels clean. I haven't found any cons to this product purchase. I am very satisfied with this product and have purchased one for my husband as well. I will purchase this product again.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
Best toothbrush out there. All you have to do is change out the brushes. Clean teeth very good. Doesn't leave any plaque on teeth gets way in the back and has lots of force to leave teeth clean. Battery doesn't die fast so you get a lot of use out of it. Great product and very affordable
Kristie H.
Kristie H.
Talladega, AL
The Arm and Hammer Spinbrush is reasonably priced and very effective at cleaning teeth. It is easy to find refills for the head when it needs changed. My dentist recommended a Spinbrush for cleaning my teeth over a manual brush. I have bought this brush for my entire family.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
I have gone through multiple Arm & Hammer Spinbrushes, and they always keep me coming back. I love how I can brush my teeth with ease, and not have to scrub them, leaving my gums irritated. I love this toothbrush and will probably never go back to regular brushes.
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Petersburg, MI
Okay toothbrush. It does its job but the value isn't there.. I had this along with my oral b and sonicair and this doesn't even compare to them.. I used it for a couple days and decided I didn't feel clean after each use like I would from a higher end toothbrush.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Noblesville, IN
I wanted an electric toothbrush without paying out the wall for it. I found this a target and thought I would give it a try. I love how easy it is to use, and change the heads. Keeps my teeth feel and looking great afterwards. Never feel like they aren't clean.
Jamie T.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
I used to have a sonicare, and when that kicked the bucket I went with the spin brush. It burns through batteries pretty quickly and the brush heads don't seem to last very long for me (about 2 weeks). But it cleans my teeth well.
Kayla D.