BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Powered Toothbrush. Captain America. Iron Man. The Hulk. Wolverine AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity ®Marvel Entertainment. see more...

• Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased...2 Answers
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
My three year old acted like we were murdering him during tooth brush time until I let him pick this out at store. He is beyond obsessed and brushes his teeth multiple times a day without prompting. Huge win and worth every penny!
charly o.
My little boy really likes the character designs. We have had a numerous amount of the different character design toothbrushes. This does a great job. The only thing they could change is to make the toothbrush heads replaceable.
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
I may have purchased this because I love superheroes. Be careful around your gum line....I accidentally got too close and made myself bleed. I like this toothbrush because it gets my teeth really clean!
Stacy S.
My 3 year old has this toothbrush and he loves it. I love how well it cleans and that he loves to brush his teeth with it. For the price you can't go wrong.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Chelsea K.
My kids love brusing their teeth with this. I feel like their teeth get a better brushing with the spinbrush than regular tooth brushes.
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This encouraged my 4 year old to brush more often. He loves the Spider-Man brush. It cleans gently and thoroughly.
laura j.
Taylorsville
Wellness Guru Expert
Geniaaaaaaal... 100% recomendado. Son super fáciles del usar y te dejan limpio y fresco. Es lo mejor que crearon.
This is amazing Hollys your teeth it’s effective and I would recommend it to everyone I
Courtney S.
Abingdon, MD
My son loves using his Captain America Electric toothbrush. Electric toothbrushes clean better and my kids are not afraid of the buzzing when their favorite characters are brushing their teeth.
Gena A.
Sitka, KY
Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.