BY ARM & HAMMER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Powered Toothbrush. Captain America. Iron Man. The Hulk. Wolverine AAA Batteries included.  Batteries are replaceable. Brush head is not replaceable. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity ®Marvel Entertainment. see more...

• Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased...2 Answers
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
My three year old acted like we were murdering him during tooth brush time until I let him pick this out at store. He is beyond obsessed and brushes his teeth multiple times a day without prompting. Huge win and worth every penny!
charly o.
My little boy really likes the character designs. We have had a numerous amount of the different character design toothbrushes. This does a great job. The only thing they could change is to make the toothbrush heads replaceable.
Constance T.
Keego Harbor, MI
I may have purchased this because I love superheroes. Be careful around your gum line....I accidentally got too close and made myself bleed. I like this toothbrush because it gets my teeth really clean!
Crista B.
Borger, TX
My six year old has never been a fan of brushing his own teeth - it is literally our biggest struggle. He will lie about it, cry, Etc. Well, he is a huge fan of Marvel and all superheroes and when we got him this tooth brush, it made the fight less of a fight and turned into more of a fun game. We told him that Ironman (his character on the tooth brush) would be fighting off the bad guys in his mouth that could make his teeth sick, and viola - he now brushes without any arguing.
Karisa W.
I bought this from my little next door neighbor now he can't stop coming over to my house early in the morning talking about it. He loves the characters on the toothbrush to begin with. "It spins" is the other thing he keeps talking about. I'm so glad that this toothbrush makes him feel like he's having fun will brushing he teeth. The best part he doesn't even realize it!. Buy this for your little ones. You won't be sorry!
Kalyn M.
Union, OR
My four year old had always loved brushing his teeth, it made him a big boy! when he turned 4 he just started fighting and not actually brushing his teeth. When we saw these character brushes it was basically a "why not try" product. He really took to it because of the cool character but I know the spin brush is reliable and makes it easy for me to trust he's getting his teeth clean.
Jaci B.
Midland , MI
This toothbrush has had my son in the cavity free club at the dentist for years! The price isn't too high and easy to replace every 6 months. It's easy for my son to brush his own teeth without assistance while still reaching all those tough hard to reach area. The spinning action makes teeth brushing fun!
Karen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My kids love these toothbrushes. They want to brush their teeth now and I don't have to beg them to do it, I just ask did they brush their teeth yet and they go brush their teeth. They think it's fun to have a spinbrush toothbrush. The marvel characters helps to make brushing fun.
Sheena D.
Wichita, KS
It works great I feel like it gets my teeth way cleaner than a regular toothbrush. But I do think that vibrating take some getting used to if you've been using a normal toothbrush this can take some adjusting to.
Nancylynn M.
Newport News, VA
I purchased this brushes for my two kids thinking it would give them a fun tooth brushing experience. They worked well at the beginning, but my youngest had a hard time holding the brush, so went back to a convential one for now. My older son really likes it and it has worked well on his teeth.
Gena A.
Sitka , KY
Would these hold up to very active 8 -10 year olds? I purchased another brand and they broke within a couple of months.