Arm & Hammer SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Emilia E.Arm & Hammer SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush uploaded by Mary G.

Arm & Hammer SpinBrush GloBrush for Teens Powered Toothbrush

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Lights Up! For 2 Minutes. Soft. Micro-Pulsing Brush Head. Encourages Longer, Better Cleaning. Switch Zones with Color Change Convenient, fully disposable brush.  Fun brush with high frequency micro-pulsing action.  2 minute timed lights change color every 30 seconds, signaling to brush another one of the 4 sections of the mouth.  Automatically turns off after 2 minutes, dentist recommended brushing time.  Non-replaceabl. see more...

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this from smiley 360 to product test awhile back and I was super
impressed with how my teeth feel after using this just one time. My
teeth felt super clean and i loved how the looked after. i no longer
have stains on them either. this works very well After mine broke, i had to buy another one
Maria E.
Schenectady, NY
These battery-powered SpinBrushes from Arm & Hammer are great! I had used an electric toothbrush for many years, but I swear the charge on the brush lasted for shorter periods of time. But I always liked how the electric brush would clean my teeth better than any brand of manual brush. I always shied away from the battery-powered brushes, though, because I thought I would be changing the batteries constantly. Well, I finally got this GloBrush from Arm & Hammer, and I'm convinced that I'll have to replace the brush before I have to replace the battery. You have all the superior cleaning of an electric brush with the convenience of not needing to constantly charge it! Battery-powered brushes seemed like the least cost effective toothbrush, but now I know it's the best compromise!
Nicole E.
South Milwaukee, WI
I wanted to try something cheap before spending the big money on a sonic care. This was less than $10 & the refills were $3. Love my toothbrush & will never go back to a manual.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I love my Arm & Hammer toothbrush and I'm so sad that I had to throw it away because this was a wonderful product I really loved it it was easy to just go around my mouth and you know get all those germs and leftover food out in now I have to use a manual toothbrush and you know manual toothbrush can compare to this amazing Arm & Hammer electric toothbrush
Lynda K.
Hurst, TX
I love love love this toothbrush. The first time I purchased a few of these it was for my children. They weren't brushing well with the manual brushes, so I figured this would help. And it does. I eventually went out and bought one for myself and I can't believe the difference between the manual toothbrush and this. My teeth always feel clean after using this.
Megan H.
Fort Myers, FL
I used this brush for awhile and I enjoyed it. But I would give this four stars because of the life of the head of the tooth brush. I found myself replacing the head very often and didn't like that about it. I usually can go every three months replacng my tooth brush and this was more often.
Teri B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This has worked amazingly to get my teeth clean and get into the hard to reach areas of my teeth, since i have a space in my teeth where they overlap. I love that i can just replace the brush head and not have to buy a whole new one every few months. Will continue to use this.
Katie L.
I love a good electric toothbrush. I am not quite sure what the point is but I feel way more adult using them. My teeth feel really clean after using it in combination with my toothpaste. I use it daily. I will definitely be buying it again... and again.
Heather L.
I've been using this toothbrush for about six months now. I love it! I feel as though it has gradually helped whiten my teeth and has really reduced the amount of plaque that I see, especially on my bottom teeth. I paid right under seven dollars for mine at Wal-Mart. Sometimes they're even cheaper if you can catch a sale. Check it out.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought this for my daughter and she loves it, it's easy to use, gets all the plaque and brushes her teeth really good. This one isn't very harsh on her gums it's really easy to help get all the hard to reach areas and she actually loves to brush her teeth now!