Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief uploaded by Barbie S.Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief uploaded by Jessi W.

BY ARM & HAMMER #53 in Allergy & Sinus

Arm & Hammer™ Simply Saline™ Nasal Mist Allergy & Sinus Relief.

Safe everyday.

The standard of purity.

Breathe easy.

Helps clear sinus & nasal congestion. see more...

Jessi W.
My allergies get so severe every year and I hate having to take allergy medication that can impair my work performance, driving and make me so sleepy. I Purchased Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Nasal Mist just in time because I was having a terrible time with my spring allergies. I have a horrible problem this time of year during the spring season with sniffing, sneezing and congestion. I love how well this natural Nasal Mist removed my congestion quickly and effectively without having to take serious medications that could effect my work performance or make me sleepy. Now I can spend more time on the things that matter to me and actually stop and smell the flowers this spring!
Danielle D.
Hampden, ME
My primary care physician asked me if I had ever tried it and I mentioned I had never even heard of it. She recommended that I pick some up at any grocery store or drug store, and give it a shot. She mentioned the key was to squirt it in your nose using the opposite hand of the nostril you were squirting it in. Also, it's safe to use every day!
Barbie S.
Pineville, WV
I have found this to help quite a bit with my nasal allergy symptoms. It's easy to use and the can its in is really nice. Helps to put moisture back even on those stuffy feeling days. I'm sure glad I gave this a try. I would recommend this to all my friends.
Mary F.
Modesto, CA
Great for relieving the pressure in my sinuses. Just a subtle mist helps moisten the dry areas while relieveing allergy symptoms.
Paula M. C.
Stambaugh, KY
Love this! I have terrible allergies and my nose gets so dry in the winter. This works great!!
Cheyenne A.
Great for dry stuffy nose does a great job I can finally breathe diffently would recommend to anyone with allergies or sinus problems
Shannara F.
It's so easy to use and makes cleaning the nostrils great. Aside from me having to use nasal sprays during the day to clear up my nose this helps the cleaning process before I have to use the sprays.