Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening with Baking Soda 0.9 oz Box uploaded by melissa y.Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening with Baking Soda 0.9 oz Box uploaded by melissa y.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel™, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel. see more...

Jay M.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
My favorite toothpaste! It is fantastic on helping my sensitive teeth stay pain free. It works just as good as Sesodyn but at a fraction of the cost. I have extremely sensitive teeth, i just die when something hot or cold touches my teeth and after using this toothpaste the sensitivity and pain have been dramatically reduced. I switched to another brand for a short time and I had to immediately went back to using this. The sensitivity came right back when using the other brand, making it extremely difficult to eat or drink. This Arm & Hammer toothpaste has a great taste and helps whiten your teeth as well. A for sure buy if you have sensitive teeth like mine.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
If you feel like you're having a cavity starting to come up Arm & Hammer sensitive toothpaste whitening with baking soda is the way to go if I fell that my teeth or having any sort of problems I use this for about a week and then swap back to my regular toothpaste it really helps it keeps the cavities away it relieves any types of issues you're having with your teeth and keeps you from getting cavities as long as you catch it early on I love this product we purchase orders at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I highly recommend it to anyone
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
When I first tried this it was very salty, due to the baking soda, and it took me a while to get used to but once I did I found that it really helped get the stains off of my teeth. I've used countless tubes of it and I can never go back to the other toothpaste because I have used the baking soda for so long. The others just taste chalky and disgusting. But arm and hammer really cleans my teeth amazingly, giving me a fresh minty breath for at least 3-4 hours after I brush.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Abingdon, IL
I have sensitive teeth and I normally always use Sensodyne it does a great job with sensitivity but not so much on feeling clean, so I like to try other products. I tried Arm & Hammer and my teeth felt clean afterward but I really don't like the taste, it tastes like pure baking soda. I disliked the taste so much that I didn't give it time to see if the sensitivity part works on it or not.
Kareen K.
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
obsessed with this toothpaste! i have been using this toothpaste for years. sometimes i would have to use other toothpastes inbetween due to my roomates, and nothing compares to this toothpaste. IT REALLY DOES WHITEN YOUR TEETH! i get compliments all the time and I always recommend this toothpaste. It is very gentle on my teeth and gums, without giving your teeth a sensitive feeling! LOVE
Jeanny M.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I love the taste of this toothpaste. It's sweet and it doesn't sting to numb out your mouth. I don't think the whitening affect really works, but really, which toothpaste actually whitens your teeth? I have pretty sensitive teeth so this toothpaste worked well for me. I would recommend it for anyone who needs a simple and gentle toothpaste.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I felt like this was a mediocre toothpaste. Sure, it cleaned my teeth and prevented cavities but that is where it stopped. I did not feel like it gave me a very fresh breath. The consistency was quite gritty. I did not notice any extra tooth whitening. I would rather stick with other alternatives such as my go to Colgate optic white.
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC
This is by far my favorite toothpaste! It's gentle enough on my sensitive teeth and still provides me with that clean feeling I desire when brushing my teeth. I have no issues with it irritating my mouth. My only complaint is that occasionally it is difficult to find in stores for purchase and very difficult to find in travel sizes.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I went shopping and accidentally picked up
Arm & Hammer Advanced White Toothpaste.
As a result, its the best toothpaste, I've tried
in years. Its much better then my old one I've
been using. Arm & Hammer, I can feel the
difference after brushing my teeth it feels so
clean. I like the Dental Baking Soda taste.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Although this toothpaste has "sensitive" in the name, I felt that my teeth were too sensitive for this potent, gritty formula. I thought I would enjoy this toothpaste - despite the taste of the baking soda - but I could not get past the rough texture. This may be better for someone with less sensitive teeth.