Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening with Baking Soda 0.9 oz Box uploaded by melissa y.Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Toothpaste Whitening with Baking Soda 0.9 oz Box uploaded by melissa y.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Sensitive toothpaste, from the makers of Orajel™, provides maximum relief without a prescription in a low abrasion formula that is gentler on enamel. see more...

Melondie T.
This product will keep your teeth whit as snow if you can stomach the taste. This product can be found at Wal Mart ,Target, Wal Greens etc. I will not buy this product again simply because I do not like the taste. I give it 3 stars because it keeps your teeth super white.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
This has always been one of my favorite toothpastes to use. It really does work as long as you keep using it daily until the tube has no more toothpaste. I also really like how it's made for sensitive teeth because mine are.
Sonia u.
I bought this toothpaste some while ago and it does help sensitive teeth. While brushing your teeth with this toothpaste your teeth don't hurt as sometimes that is an issue. The paste is soft for your teeth and overall it meet my expectations.
Corina H.
Belle Vernon
This is one of the best sensitive toothpaste I've ever used! It exceeded my expectations! For I while I couldn't eat on the one side of my mouth, after a couple uses I didn't have to worry about the pain.
Danielle H.
If you feel like you're having a cavity starting to come up Arm & Hammer sensitive toothpaste whitening with baking soda is the way to go if I fell that my teeth or having any sort of problems I use this for about a week and then swap back to my regular toothpaste it really helps it keeps the cavities away it relieves any types of issues you're having with your teeth and keeps you from getting cavities as long as you catch it early on I love this product we purchase orders at Walmart for a very reasonable price and I highly recommend it to anyone
Kristi B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This paste is truly remarkable! I started using it after my dental cleaning to maintain the cleanliness! My teeth feel like I have just left the dentist's office every day!!
Kelli L.
When I first tried this it was very salty, due to the baking soda, and it took me a while to get used to but once I did I found that it really helped get the stains off of my teeth. I've used countless tubes of it and I can never go back to the other toothpaste because I have used the baking soda for so long. The others just taste chalky and disgusting. But arm and hammer really cleans my teeth amazingly, giving me a fresh minty breath for at least 3-4 hours after I brush.
Kareen K.
Baton Rouge, LA
obsessed with this toothpaste! i have been using this toothpaste for years. sometimes i would have to use other toothpastes inbetween due to my roomates, and nothing compares to this toothpaste. IT REALLY DOES WHITEN YOUR TEETH! i get compliments all the time and I always recommend this toothpaste. It is very gentle on my teeth and gums, without giving your teeth a sensitive feeling! LOVE
Jennifer H.
Arlington, TX
I felt like this was a mediocre toothpaste. Sure, it cleaned my teeth and prevented cavities but that is where it stopped. I did not feel like it gave me a very fresh breath. The consistency was quite gritty. I did not notice any extra tooth whitening. I would rather stick with other alternatives such as my go to Colgate optic white.
Jeanny M.
Orem, Ut
I love the taste of this toothpaste. It's sweet and it doesn't sting to numb out your mouth. I don't think the whitening affect really works, but really, which toothpaste actually whitens your teeth? I have pretty sensitive teeth so this toothpaste worked well for me. I would recommend it for anyone who needs a simple and gentle toothpaste.