Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Pure & Fresh Detergent - 32 Loads uploaded by Daria Q.

BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Pure & Fresh 2X Ultra Detergent.
The Standard of Purity.
Clinically tested.
Good for sensitive skin.
Sensitive skin plus scent.
32 loads*.
*32 medium loads as measured to bar 1.
Works in all machines, including h.e. see more...

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Plus Scent Pure & Fresh Detergent - 32 Loads
  • "i think this is perfect for sensitive skin like myself, i can wash this without worrying about the detergent irritating my skin, my go to" in 2 reviews
  • "This works great and gets your clothes really clean and makes them smell fresh." in 1 review
  • "This product gets your clothes clean but still contains a bit of fragrance which irritated my skin." in 1 review
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Found this on sale and had to grab it. It's actually really nice! I'm surprised this brand makes detergent but it makes sense! Has a nice smell to it that's not overpowering. Definitely not for you if you like those pungent smells to stay on your clothes.
Ivy D.
Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
One of my favorite detergents! I have sensitive skin, especially in the summer. So when I know its going to be warm for a while I use this exclusively. It's not expensive and the smell is quite pleasant.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Ashland, OH
The very first scented swnsitive skin laundry soap. I was ecstatic to come across this one day because I was tired of my clothes being clean but not smelling clean.
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Love the small bottles, easy to bring back and forth from home to laundry mat. I have very sensitive skin and this is the only soup I can use without a reaction
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
My clothes are clean, they smell nice, and they don't make me itchy!! It's a great price, too! I never use anything else!
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
Very inexpensive and works better than the big name brands that cost a fortune.
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
We love this detergent when it goes on sale. My husband has sensitive skin so he has to use free and clear products. The thing he doesn't like about them is that he likes how my clothes smell when I use scented detergent. This products is the best of both worlds. It doesn't irritate his skin and it has his clothes coming out smelling clean as well as looking clean.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
I have dealt with sensitive skin for a while now and it was always itchy for no reason...at least that I knew of. I switched to this stuff and within days, the itchiness went away. My skin thanks arm and hammer for making a product it can handle.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is a great detergent!! It definitely works well on sensitive skin, no one in my house has had any issues since switching to it. The other great thing is that it has no scent. Arm & Hammer is not typically a company I think of when purchasing detergent but they have changed my mind. I highly recommend this!
Joy V.
Joy V.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like using this because my kids have such sensitive skin. They have had no issues since I started using this and it actually smells pretty good too. My clothes always come out smelling and looking very good.