BY ARM & HAMMER

New! Free of Perfumes & Dyes 20% More Loads Free. 60 Loads* 4X Concentrated. Dermatologist Tested for Sensitive Skin. 50% Whiter†. 50% Fresher†. Double Scoops Baking Soda For All Machines - Including HE *Delivers 60 medium loads as directed . †Versus the leading value brand on a wash load basis per load. Safe for septic tanks.  Contains no phosphate. Arm & Hammer® The Standard of Purity™. see more...

Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin Laundry Detergent
  • "I have extremely sensitive skin and have a hard time finding detergent that doesn't irritate me." in 1 review
  • "Safe for sensitive skin and leaves clothes clean and fresh." in 1 review
Anna-Lee P.
Bethel, CT
Can't really tell if it made a difference- I had a fungal infection in my arm pit and did everything in my power to curb it. It went away, but not sure what helped most. Good product though
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I use this detergent for all of my families clothes. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't have a strong smell but still smells good. It cleans the clothes very good and does well with just a little bit added to the load. I highly recommend this product.
Kristen O.
Lansing, MI
I love that this stuff cleans so well without dyes or scents. I have sensitive skin, so this is great. Works like a charm. Price is right. I'll keep buying this stuff!
Micaela M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is good stuff for sensitive skin. Most products make my skin rash out really bad but it doesn't harm my skin. It isn't the best on stains but is affordable.
Tara B.
Midlothian, TX
Love using it as a base to add a fragrant boutique laundry detergent to (the boutique detergent seems more fragrant than actually getting things clean)
nadia c.
Port Angeles, WA
This is the only laundry soap that doesn't break my husband out and I love it. It smells good and the scent lasts for weeks!
member-20834981d
Clovis , CA
My favorite detergent I've used. It doesn't leave a strong smells and things feel so soft and clean.
Jaclyn C.
Weatogue, CT
I normally use All free and clear and recently I tried the Arm and Hammer Sensitive Skin. I'm picky because I need to be careful with my daughters skin but I tried it anyway and really liked it! Your clothes are clean and fresh and it does not irritate your skin. Highly recommended.
Jessica J.
Love this! I have very sensative skin and it doesn't cause any skin irritations. Only problem is that it isn't sold at places like Costco or SAMs Club
Jessica G.
Great laundry detergent that smells fresh and clean and won't irritate skin!