BY ARM & HAMMER

New Multi-Protection. Maximum Relief Without a Prescription. Long lasting protection with proper use. Low abrasion formula is gentler on enamel. Fluoride formula remineralizes, strengthens, and protects teeth against cavities. For ultimate enamel protection. Fights cavities & removes plaque. Soothes the nerves in the teeth. Whitens teeth gently. Freshens breath. Relieves painful tooth sensitivity. see more...

Courtney C.
West Palm Beach, FL
My husband has really sensitive teeth so this is our tooth paste of choice because we get the whitening plus the sensitivity all in one and it has a lot less chemicals in it than most toothpaste.
Kat H.
For years I endured a tooth that was slightly sensitive to cool temperature, but when I started getting generalized tooth pain that two doctors couldn't pinpoint it was time for sensitive toothpaste. Arm & Hammer uses the same active ingredient in the same concentration as other sensitive toothpastes, but Arm & Hammer tastes better, and yes, it works perfectly. I didn't even realize how much pain I was tolerating until it all went away! Interestingly, the box says to consult a dentist if you want to use this for more than two weeks. I did, and she explained that the product works so well that it can mask the symptoms of very serious dental infections. I got permission to use A&H indefinitely, as long as I continue to get my regular semi-annual checkups.
Avelina S.
7483 Sabre st
Wellness Guru Expert
I did like this tooth paste. However affter you brush your teeth . you can not feel fresh breath or even minty. So on that i give it only 3 stars. Good in price but thats about it . thats just my opinon.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this product as an alternative to sensodyne and while I was not necessarily disappointed, I noticed that this toothpaste didn't do as well helping with sensitivity
Kasey R.
Louisville, KY
Leaves mouth feeling clean and fresh and really helps with sensitivity better than any toothpaste I've ever tried. Has also whitened my teeth a few shades with one tube.
Shery H.
Wilmington, DE
This isn't my favorite toothpaste - I found the taste of it to be a little strange, it wasn't super minty like I'm used to with my regular toothpastes. I also found it had a bit of a gritty feeling to it, almost like a fine sand. I absolutely hate the feeling of sand between my teeth, so this definitely was a minus for me. I felt that it was effective in terms of sensitivity protection, but that's really the only thing I liked about this toothpaste.
Kris D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good flavor, good performance, gets my teeth nice and clean feeling without excessive scrubbing, and helps with any sensitivity I might have.

I've tried other sensitive whitening brands and I keep coming back to this one because I just prefer the flavor and performance. It also doesn't leave my lips feeling very dried out, which some toothpastes do.
Joy C.
Allston, MA
My Mom is a dentist and usually she tells people to use Colgate, but secretly, this is what we use at home. It's great for sensitive teeth and keeps my teeth white. I had some light stains after getting my braces off a few years ago, and using arm & hammer toothpaste has returned my teeth to their natural white color.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Arm and Hammer is an okay toothpaste, but i couldn't get past the taste. It contains baking soda so it does whiten your teeth, but it also sometimes leaves a bad after taste in your mouth and thats not what I'm looking for in a toothpaste. I want something that gonna leave my mouth refreshed and feeling good!
Jamy J.
Frederick, MD
I did not care for this toothpaste and it did not seem to work as well as other brands. I have tried a few Arm & Hammer toothpaste products and was not thrilled with any (to be honest). I cannot get over the taste of baking soda that is leftover after brushing. Will not purchase this brand again.