Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner Pack of 2

32 fl. oz. The standard of purity. Prevents soap scum & mildew stains. Just spray & walk away. Daily use prevents soap scum & mildew stain buildup . No more scrubbing. No harsh chemical fumes. Fresh clean scent. Works great on all shower surfaces. Does not contain bleach. Made in USA. For best results, start use Arm & Hammer Clean Shower after your shower has been thoroughly cleaned. While shower surfaces are still warm and wet, just spray Clean Shower on tiles, tubs, vinyl shower curtains, shower doors and all wet surfaces after every shower. It will prevent soap scum and mildew stain buildup. No need to scrub, wipe or rinse! For Shower Safety: Run shower or tub water before entering and always stand or a non-slip surface! Does not leave a dull residue when used as directed.

Brand Name: Arm & Hammer

Model Number: BCBI9973

Item Weight: 4.34 pounds

UNSPSC Code: 47131800

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner Pack of 2!
ivete B.
Las Vegas, NV
Me gusta usar este mucho para el baño es muy bueno se los recomiendo este producto y tiene un precio rasonable
Stefanie L.
Edison, NJ
Arm & Hammer Scrub Free Clean Shower Daily Shower Cleaner Pack of 2 uploaded by Stefanie L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved this product! It got my bathtub and the walls super clean, its way more effective than I actually thought it wad going to be. It’s not pricey at all and a good value! I would buy again as I already have lol i am on my second bottle already since I live in a house with 5 other people and 2 of them being men my bathtub needs to be cleaned atleast 2 possibly 3 times a week depending how dirty the men are when they get off work and jump in my nice clean tub lol. A little of this product goes a long way so a bottle will last you a decent amount of time! It’s not like others that you have to spray on your walls or tub more than once and literally scrub with all your might to get rid of any stains, mildew, markings, ect. You just simply use one to two sprays and all you have to do is gently with a sponge rub the bathtub and walls and in a instance it looks like you have a nice bright white brand new tub again!
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an amazing cleaner. Its easy to use and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend it to anyone
Jenn I.
Geraldine, MT
Works great. Really helps loosen that hard to get grime. Especially on shower doors. It gets about 70% .. but it’s that last bit. It would be great to be able to only use one product for the job.
Steve J.
Utica, NY
I Use this product daily and is very effective. Fast and easy to use, smells great and I get great results!
maria C.
White Plains, NY
It’s good for the shower, but sometimes doesn’t work than good, so I mix with Clorox or bleach
Lourdes S.
Grand Island, FL
Arm & Hammer are my favorite products, and about using the shower cleaner is very useful... when was not available for me , i just used their baking soda... :) but now here is the solution to my problems
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
Stub your worries away with this shower cleaner. Soap scum no more when you use the best ingredients, at the right price!
Lexi P.
Coleman, TX
I use this to clean my shower! It works so well. Leaves my shower shiny! The smell is awesome too.
Krisia H.
Kansas City, KS
Realmente quede sorprendida co este producto deja todo luy limpio y todo sale demasiado facil

Looking for your answer?