BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking.

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...5 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Ashley M.
This product has been around for many many years and is still going strong! I use this product in my refrigerator after we have had something like fish or something with a strong odor just open the box and set it in the fridge or I use it to clean those tough spots around your sink faucet.
Collin P.
San Antonio, TX
We already know the ins and outs and the amazing many uses of this product. What else can I say? The product is years upon years old and has held on and maybe even outperformed newly launched products. There's a reason why your mother and grandmother repurchase this product over and over.
Bex R.
Nampa, ID
I use this for anything I clean! My favorite is using it for laundry. My boyfriend has to wear white T-shirt’s to work everyday and between the stains from work and the sweat smell ( phew lol) this mixed with oxiclean is the only thing that keeps his shirts white and gets the smells out!
Angela A.
Use it on my sink, to wash the dishes even on my laundry to add a boost of cleaning power to my washer. This product is used every since day even to exfoliate my hands after washing dishes... tip presoak my laundry with baking soda and vinegar as a stain remover. It works wonders!!!
Katie F.
St Augustine, FL
I love this. I use it for EVERYTHING! Deodorizing the refrigerator, shoes, bags, carpet-- you name it I've probably tried it! It is a great booster for laundry or spot cleaning. I keep multiple boxes on hand in case of a cleaning emergency!
Jeanie C.
Paramus, NJ
I️ use this in the fridge, garbage can to absorb odor and it does a great job. I️ also use a separate one which I️ mix a small amount with water to give myself a heavy exfoliation from time to time. Works amazingly
Tabitha T.
I always have some of this on hand at my house. I even keep a box slightly opened in my fridge to keep the smells down in there. It has a multitude of purposes for cleaning and refreshing things around the house. Including sprinkled in the kitty litter box. Highly recommend.
stephanie W.
Staunton, VA
I love Arm and Hammer Pure Baking Soda. You can use it for just about anything which is a huge plus. Anything from baking to at home remedies, science projects. The price is always the best thing because it is so convenient considering all the things it can be used for.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I'm a strong believer of arm & hammer baking soda I use it in my laundry and to mix in to shampoo my floors it really seems to help clean and lift dirt and stain highly recommend.
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it keeps my refrigerator smelling clean. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their home clean and smelling fresh all of the time!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?