BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Krista M.
Framingham, MA
Place 2 cups in the bath to detox the body from unwanted energies. I like to mix mine with organic coconut. It helps my skin not only feel good but keeps eczema away. Also helps pimples disappear. It alkalizes the body preventing many dis-eases inside and out. A must have
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Foodie Expert
It's just a king soda, nothing special. Cheap, and everywhere! I use it in Laundry, for cleaning, and I put one in the fridge every 30 days. You can also bake with it. I get mine from target.
Becky H.
This is a good product, you can bake with it, clean with it and you can use it as a deodorizer. The only thing is, I can't use it in a litter box because my cats don't like the feel of it. I use it in many recipes that call of it because it works real well and it isn't expensive. I buy mine at Walmart.
Andréa L.
Fantastic baking soda because it not only works in your baked goods, but it whitens your teeth. I use it about once a week and for desperate picture situations and it makes my teeth SOOO white. It's honestly amazing and one of my go to home whitening remedies.
Kalynn D.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
Who else has city water problems?! I received ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda along with a Spring-Cleaning Tips Book & Coupons in exchange for an honest review. I live in city limits so we have city water. I usually clean my shower once a week but I didn't clean it for almost three weeks to let the water leave it's pink-ish buildup so I could do a proper before and after photo. I sprinkled the ARM & HAMMER™ Baking Soda all over my shower and let it sit for a few moments then I wet my scrub brush and I scrubbed it thoroughly but I did not have to put a lot of effort into it which is nice. I sprinkled the baking soda pretty liberally so there would be enough to clean with and when I was finished I just sprayed it down with hot water. The entire shower took me less than 5 minutes from start to finish. I would definitely use and recommend this product again for cleaning purposes.
Aja C.
Oh my gosh I love this so much it cost like $1 and I can use it for so much in the house. Throw a little light later down and sprinkle it all over my carpet and then vacuum it up and it helps leave my carpet really really fresh and there's no smell from walking around outside or even sometimes carpet detergent can start to stink after a bit. I also have a male roommate so letting something go bad in the fridge happens maybe once a week so after you throw it out and clean out the fridge set the box right inside with an opening in it and it'll have your fridge smelling fresh and new. And if you throw a little bit and your laundry it does the same for your clothes were there it's still gym clothes some stain you just can't seem to get out this works too. You could also just put a little bit in a clean sock and put that sock of baking soda in your stinky shoes and the odor will be gone. But the main reason I love this product is probably this. I use it too brush my teeth. Right before I use my everyday toothpaste I sprinkle a little baking soda right on my toothbrush after I've wet it and brush my teeth like normal. Then I follow up with my regular toothpaste. I do this probably once or twice a week and I'm definitely notice a difference in weeks when I haven't done it it keeps my teeth so incredibly White.
Jaden ..
I love this stuff you can use it for so so many different things besides cooking. I have tried it as shampoo and I'm not sure if I like it. It feels kind of gross so if your into the "no shampoo trend" I don't recommend it. However it makes for other wonderful DIY's from toothpaste to deodorant.
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have used Baking Soda for so many household cleaning jobs. I use it to clean every thing from my cast iron skillets to my stainless steel sink. When you have heartburn take a little baking soda and water and you get fast relief, might not taste good but it works.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
In our apartment we use Arm and Hammer's Baking Soda for so much. We put it in the Fridge for odor control, clean pots and pans, put it down the drain for odor control and so much more. Baking Soda really does the trick with cleaning and this brand is the best for it.
Jan S.
Jasper, AL
My take on Arm and Hammer Baking Soda is simple and to the point. I always have this product on hand. Is there anything this stuff cannot handle? If there is I sure do not know about it. I use it in the laundry, fridge, cleaning, but my favorite use for this is adding it to my toothpaste for that refreshing cleaned feeling. I always have a backup on this. Thumbs Up!!!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean