BY ARM & HAMMER #1 in Baking Powder & Soda

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• Does anyone esle use pure baking soda on your face? I do and its...4 Answers
  • What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Shandell E.
I absolutely love to use this on my face! It cleans it so well!! It reduces fine lines and makes me look younger! I use 2 parts baking soda 1 part water and make a paste 💋
Anna B.
I use this for so many different things around the house! It can be used for baking (obviously) but it also can be used as a multi purpose kitchen cleaner and even for whitening teeth! My fave!
Mari G.
Dallas, TX
Another great multipurpose product. It's great as a freshener, exfoliator, in baking, cleaning. The price is great. I don't even use it as a mouthwash when I feel my regular mouthwash isn't cutting it.
Albertíne P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I keep one of these in my bathroom drawers for teeth whitening, one in my other cabinets for laundry, and one in my kitchen for dishes. It's multipurpose and I love it.
Tina S.
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda is on of those products that is so versatile, no home can be without it. I never remember a time when it hasn't been in the kitchen in my home. From brushing your teeth, to keeping odors out of the fridge, to freshing the carpets, to getting off burnt on mess in cooking pots. I can't imagine a kitchen without it.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I use this and a at home teeth whitening , when I feel like my teeth need too be a little whiter I mix this with my toothpaste and or put it on my tooth brush and brush my teeth with just this and follow up with a tooth paste after letting it sit for a few. Works great for me. Highly recommend
Monica F.
Winston salem, NC
I love using this baking soda for diys and it has so many uses I love using it to scrub and whiten my sinks and showers I will definetly recommend this to everyone !
Olga P.
How can you go wrong with arm & hammer baking soda? I use this in everything, whether its in baking or in cleaning. It gets tea and coffee stains out of mugs and cleans almost all stains
Daisy R.
Platte City, MO
I purchase this every so often for baking, I enjoy it very much. It’s affordable last a long time, i definitely recommend it you can use it for other purposes too! I purchase from Walmart.
Jamie G.
Corona
Works great for cleaning, as well as deodorizing. I use as a paste to help clean in the kitchen and in the fridge and garbage to help mitigate odors. Works great.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
Whats you best use you have discovered for Arm and Hammer Baking Soda?