BY ARM & HAMMER

Arm & Hammer® Pure Baking Soda.
The Standard of Purity®.
America's #1 trusted baking soda brand.
Hundreds of uses like: fresh box for baking. see more...

• What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?11 Answers
  • Anyone know of retail locations in Canada that sell large boxes o...1 Answers
  • I've seen so many youtubers use this to whiten their teeth. Is th...6 Answers
Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda
  • "This product has so many uses it is amazing .Aside from baking I use it to deodorize my fridge , cat litter , for cleaning and once a week as tooth whitener in a paste . " in 24 reviews
  • "this is my favorite brand of baking soda it is used for so many things like getting out stains, cleanin, and even baking." in 13 reviews
  • "It is common knowledge to put it in the refrigerator to freshen the air and remove odors, but I also use it to clean a ton of stuff." in 11 reviews
  • "I love this stuff it helps out with so many different things such as: the refrigerator odors, heartburns, and it acts as a great cleaning agent " in 10 reviews
  • "i buy backing soda not only to bake with but also to keep my fridge fresh and smelling fresh i never thought this stuff really works but it dose i always keep an extra box on hand cause i use it on everything!" in 8 reviews
Jessica V.
I use this for everything. From sprinkling it in cat litter, cleaning, box in the fridge and brushing my teeth. This stuff just does it all and the possibilities are endless. Amazing product!!
Angelinne M.
Whittier, CA
Multi-purpose item. It is just something everyone needs. Have a stain... use some Arm&Hammer. Have a smelly fridge...put some Arm&Hammer in it. I love finding new ways to use this product!
Markeshia M.
Lake Worth, FL
I use this product mainly for my refrigerator. It’s definitely something that’s good to keep food fresh and it’s very in expensive as well. This is also good for other purposes as well.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Foodie Expert
Arm & Hammer baking soda is a home must have you can clean with it cook with it and even drink &eat it plain and so much more. My family bakes with it in our cookies and cakes, we brush our teeth with it as well to keep the white and strong! Then we clean up around the house with it especially in the bath room take a bit of baking soda and vinegar it will get rid of any stains and oders you might smells. The next great thing is if you have gas if you put some in a glass with warm water and drink it you will get rid of the bloating and gas within 30 mins!! I definitely recommend Arm & Hammer
Wayna V.
Foodie Expert
Fantastic for every household. Effective to wash produce naturally. Effective for laundry. Cleaning purposes, great whitening grat for cleaning every area or object. Odor controls around the housr and in the fridge. Great for face masks and beauty purposes. Fantastic for tooth whitening. Among a million other uses. It is a great companion to always have around the house. Great price and value. Very effective.
Carol Z.
Foodie Expert
I spent 7 dollars on this bottle version. I really don't like the box packaging, I want a reusing one, and for the baking soda to last.

Baking soda is everything, I using it for scrub the floor, scrubbing myself, exfoliating, shampoo, everything
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
This is great I use it in the kitchen, laundry and bath. It gets rid of bad smells, softens your skin and helps with itchiness, and makes baked goods rise! It's great to freshen laundry and get rid of bad smells in the fridge. Every home should have been this! I have at three boxes all the time. It's really affordable at target or the pharmacy but I sometimes get the bulk size at Costco!
Amy F.
This is the only baking soda I have ever used in my entire life! It is what my mom used and it just kinda stuck with me that when you need to buy baking soda you buy Arm and Hammer. What I think is so wonderful about this product is just how multipurpose it is! You can use it to bake with, you can use it to eliminate unwanted odors in your fridge and you can even make DIY drain cleaner with it. The fact that it is also super affordable is just the cherry on top of the greatness of this product!
Frankie E.
Been using it since high school and I'm always complemented on how white my teeth are. If you're a gal, or guy, that loves reds or deeper tone lip colors but aren't confident enough to wear because your teeth aren't as white as you would like, after brushing with toothpaste, put some on a clean wet toothbrush and brush for about 30 seconds. It's disgusting but worth it. I brush with it probably twice a day for 3 days a week. Even in the darkest of lights my teeth are always so pearly in the selfie 🙌🏾
Rosan C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Baking soda can be used for MANY things. One of the reasons why I keep it around in my home is because when I clean, I prefer something more natural instead of products with a bunch of chemicals and fumes roaming around. It does a very good job at cleaning - removing odors too! Need a ton of ideas for baking soda use? Check Pinterest. You will find a bunch!
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What's your favorite use for baking soda?
Monica H.
Augusta, GA
What cleaning tips can you give me for using baking soda?
noor a.
northville, mi
Does this come in different scents?
Heather P.
Commerce, GA
I've been told there are numerous cleaning benefits with baking soda. How do you use it to clean?
MASHEKA P.
memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
What products can you use baking soda to clean